Notre-Dame Basilica hotels
The original Montreal, Quebec, Notre-Dame Basilica was built in 1672 in Old Montreal, the city's historic district. In 1824, a new building was designed to accommodate its growing congregation. Featuring a Gothic Revival architecture and a deep blue ceiling, decorated with golden stars, this beautiful cathedral is a top attraction. A smaller chapel is located to the rear of the cathedral, and the church became the Notre-Dame Basilica in 1982, when its status was changed by Pope John Paul II. The decorative woodwork was handcrafted in 1870, and its spectacular stained glass windows depict the religious history of Old Montreal.
- Visit the Montreal, Quebec, Notre-Dame Basilica to enjoy a guided tour that highlights the history and beautiful cathedral architecture, or enjoy a self-guided tour with the help of informational pamphlets in the lobby.
- Enjoy a concert in the organ balcony or attend one of the rehearsals of Pierre Grandmaison at the Notre-Dame Basilica, a unique way to hear the organist perform well-known pieces.
- Attend a concert by famous orchestras, chamber groups, or attend concerts by the Montreal, Quebec, Notre-Dame Basilica choir.
The Montreal, Quebec's Notre-Dame Basilica is located on Notre-Dame Street West. For visitors coming to the Notre-Dame Basilica via public transportation, use the Orange line to go to Place d'Armes Station. Get off the train at Saint-Urbain Street and walk to Place D'Armes Square. Buses run regularly to the Notre-Dame Basilica. Saint Laurent bus number. 55 provides routes southbound to Notre-Dame Street and stops near the basilica. Visitors may also rent a car in Montreal and drive to the Basilica. Tours are available seven days a week, and taxis services are available throughout the city.
Renovated in an ultra-contemporary style, Montreal Central located in the heart of downtown, among Montreal's most unforgettable points of interest. In 1875, a French entrepreneur built a luxurious... More
Constructed in 1867, the same year Canada officially became a nation our property has recently seen a complete refurbishment, maintaining the original authenticity by elaborating ornate stone... More
Delta Hotel Montreal provides good standards of comfort for travellers on business or leisure stays. The quality services offered at this hotel allows travellers to plan for an extended stay.... More
Awesome family trip
1415 Saint Hubert Street Map
Business Advantage - Arrival Day Cancel
Whether in picturesque Montreal for business or leisure, travellers find ideal base at the tasteful accommodations and downtown location of Gouverneur Montreal Hotel. This sophisticated hotel is... More
Remodelled from an 1871 historic building in the heart of Old Montreal, Hotel Gault Montreal makes for an ideal base for history lovers, holidaymakers, vacationing couples and business travellers... More
Chic and contemporary, Hotel Zero 1 Montreal makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers with its deluxe accommodations, personalised service and central location. This stylish... More
Amazing get away
900 Rene Levesque Boulevard West Map
Includes Continental Breakfast
Elegant and sophisticated, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Montreal makes for an ideal base for discerning business and leisure travellers while in downtown Montreal. This hotel features stylish... More
Favourably located in the heart of Montreal and presenting impressive lodging facilities, the Lord Berri Hotel invites you for relaxing stay in this metropolitan city. GeneralYou can organise your... More
380 Sherbrooke St. West Map
Complimentary wired and Wi-Fi Internet Access
Blending luxurious accommodation along with contemporary service and warm hospitality, this inn is just the place to spend a remarkable vacation. GeneralFor your next corporate or social... More
Nestled in the heart of Old Montreal, the Le Saint Sulpice Hotel Montreal welcomes you to an oasis of luxury, offering facilities that are designed to satisfy your every whim, thus giving you a... More
Refine your search
- Notre-Dame Basilica (Basilique Notre-Dame) hotels
- Rue St-Paul hotels
- Museum of Archaeology and History (Pointe-a-Calliere Museum) hotels
- Montreal Science Centre hotels
- Quays of the Old Port of Montreal (Quais du Vieux-Port de Montreal) hotels
- Place Jacques-Cartier hotels
- Old Montreal (Vieux-Montreal) hotels
- St. Patrick's Basilica hotels
- Underground City hotels
- Place des Arts hotels
- Lachine Canal (Canal du Lachine) hotels
- Cathedral of Marie-Reine-du-Monde hotels