Notre-Dame Basilica hotels
The original Montreal, Quebec, Notre-Dame Basilica was built in 1672 in Old Montreal, the city's historic district. In 1824, a new building was designed to accommodate its growing congregation. Featuring a Gothic Revival architecture and a deep blue ceiling, decorated with golden stars, this beautiful cathedral is a top attraction. A smaller chapel is located to the rear of the cathedral, and the church became the Notre-Dame Basilica in 1982, when its status was changed by Pope John Paul II. The decorative woodwork was handcrafted in 1870, and its spectacular stained glass windows depict the religious history of Old Montreal.
- Visit the Montreal, Quebec, Notre-Dame Basilica to enjoy a guided tour that highlights the history and beautiful cathedral architecture, or enjoy a self-guided tour with the help of informational pamphlets in the lobby.
- Enjoy a concert in the organ balcony or attend one of the rehearsals of Pierre Grandmaison at the Notre-Dame Basilica, a unique way to hear the organist perform well-known pieces.
- Attend a concert by famous orchestras, chamber groups, or attend concerts by the Montreal, Quebec, Notre-Dame Basilica choir.
The Montreal, Quebec's Notre-Dame Basilica is located on Notre-Dame Street West. For visitors coming to the Notre-Dame Basilica via public transportation, use the Orange line to go to Place d'Armes Station. Get off the train at Saint-Urbain Street and walk to Place D'Armes Square. Buses run regularly to the Notre-Dame Basilica. Saint Laurent bus number. 55 provides routes southbound to Notre-Dame Street and stops near the basilica. Visitors may also rent a car in Montreal and drive to the Basilica. Tours are available seven days a week, and taxis services are available throughout the city.
Nestled in the heart of Old Montreal, the Le Saint Sulpice Hotel Montreal welcomes you to an oasis of luxury, offering facilities that are designed to satisfy your every whim, thus giving you a... More
Le Square Phillips Hotel & Suites Montreal is a 10 storied building, which is an ideal vacation choice for travellers visiting Montreal. The hotel offers comfortable accommodation along with... More
Nelligan Hotel Montreal offers travellers plush European-styled accommodations housed in a 19th-century building in the bustling centre of this Quebec metropolis. Holidaymakers in Montreal spend... More
Hotel Le Crystal features contemporary design and offers first-class accommodation as well as various facilities to make your stay an enjoyable one. The Bell Center, the Palais des Congres, the... More
Chic and contemporary, Hotel Zero 1 Montreal makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers with its deluxe accommodations, personalised service and central location. This stylish... More
Exploring the City
Housed in an elegant avant-garde architecture featuring a fusion of contemporary furnishings, top-notch facilities and a hint of Montreal history, Hotel 10 makes for a styish haven for discerning... More
Le Petit Hotel Montreal is a contemporary accommodation located just a stone's throw away from the historic Old Port. History buffs can take their fill of classic architecture and museums like the ... More
Favourably located in the heart of Montreal and presenting impressive lodging facilities, the Lord Berri Hotel invites you for relaxing stay in this metropolitan city. GeneralYou can organise your... More
97, de la Commune Est Map
Free American Breakfast and WiFi
Offering a favourable location and relaxing atmosphere, this attractive property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Montreal. GeneralThe hotel offers well-equipped conference... More
Great Spring Weekend at the Port
Set on the riverfront of the Old Town, Lofts Du Vieux Port Old Montreal Lofts offers luxury hotel services and elegant home-style accommodations for business travellers and holidaymakers visiting... More
They charged for parking
Refine your search
- Notre-Dame Basilica (Basilique Notre-Dame) hotels
- Rue St-Paul hotels
- Museum of Archaeology and History (Pointe-a-Calliere Museum) hotels
- Montreal Science Centre hotels
- Quays of the Old Port of Montreal (Quais du Vieux-Port de Montreal) hotels
- Place Jacques-Cartier hotels
- Old Montreal (Vieux-Montreal) hotels
- St. Patrick's Basilica hotels
- Underground City hotels
- Place des Arts hotels
- Lachine Canal (Canal du Lachine) hotels
- Cathedral of Marie-Reine-du-Monde hotels