Hotels in Brazil
Stretching along Brazil's Coral Coast, Maragogi is blessed with pristine beaches of fine white sand and calm turquoise waters. Maragogi, the capital of Pernambuco, is conveniently located halfway between the Maceió and Recife.
While Maragogi Beach is a perfect resort destination for swimmers, divers and sunbathers, nature lovers will enjoy the breath-taking sea cliffs rising 30 km above the secluded Camacho Beach.
The local seafood is plentiful and delicious and many seaside restaurants like Restaurante e Receptivo offers local delicacies.
- Maragogi River, Tropical Forests
- Hotel Salinas Resort
- Catamaran tours of the Gales (tropical tide pools)
- Snorkel, Scuba dive in 130 km of coral reef.
- Enjoy beach buggy rides on the deserted rural coast.
- Take a “Jangadas" out to the Croas and Galés natural pools formed during low tide.
Getting There & Around
Zumbi dos Palmares International airport in the capital city, Maceio services Maragogi. Maragogi, only a 125 km drive along the A1-101 highway, is serviced by airport buses that are inexpensive run on schedule.
Car rentals are reasonable and convenient for touring the beach areas. However busses that service the city area are cheap and comfortable. Taxis are readily available but more expensive.
Cities in Brazil
- Rio De Janeiro hotels (75 hotels)
- Sao Paulo hotels (98 hotels)
- Niteroi hotels (2 hotels)
- Brasilia hotels (12 hotels)
- Foz Do Iguacu hotels (24 hotels)
- Salvador hotels (27 hotels)
- Belo Horizonte hotels (23 hotels)
- Praia do Forte hotels (3 hotels)
- Angra Dos Reis hotels (5 hotels)
- Recife hotels (6 hotels)
227 hotels in Brazil
A landmark of hospitality, elegance and impeccable service, the Maksoud Plaza Hotel is located in the heart of Sao Paulo, Brazil. GeneralThe hotel offers fully equipped rooms for conventions,... More
Travellers in Rio de Janeiro find an idyllic retreat in Miramar Hotel By Windsor, offering sophisticated spaces and upscale amenities strategically set steps away from Copacabana Beach. From this... More