Grand Hyatt Sao Paulohttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Brazil--SP/Sao_Paulo/Grand_Hyatt_Sao_Paulo.h28750/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
GeneralGrand Hyatt Sao Paulo offers Wi-Fi access, two elegant, multi-purpose ballrooms, 10 sophisticated meeting rooms and various indoor and outdoor pre-function areas. Furthermore, for recreation, guests can indulge in various soothing treatments at Amanary Spa or burn some calories at the gymnasium and the pools.
LocationSituated on Avenida das Nacoes Unidas, Grand Hyatt occupies a strategic position in the heart of the prestigious Marginal Pinheiros business and financial district. The Museu de Arte de Sao Paulo, Ibirapuera Park, Interlagos Race Track and the Contemporary Art Museum of Sao Paulo are some of the attractions of this city.
DiningGuests at Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Hotel relish contemporary French cuisine, traditional Japanese dishes, as well as Italian flair dining, at the on-site restaurants. The bars at this hotel are just the right place to sip fine drinks and relax or meet up with friends for a chat.
RoomsThe hotel offers 470 air-conditioned, beautifully decorated guestrooms with all modern facilities that ensure utmost comfort and luxury.
Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Rooms
- Grand Queen
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offering uninterrupted skyline or river views welcome you to a 41-sq.-metre room. Stylish decor featuring natural woods, stones and fabrics combines with abundant natural light to create a luxurious, residential feel. Includes plush queen bed with Louro Faia headboard, marble-tile bath with domed shower and soaking tub, exclusive Granado bath amenities and work area offering high-speed Internet access.
- Grand Twin
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offering stunning skyline or river views welcome you to a 41-sq.-metre room. Stylish decor featuring natural woods, stones and fabrics combines with abundant natural light to create a luxurious, residential feel. Includes two plush twin beds with Louro Faia headboards, marble-tile bath with domed shower and soaking tub, exclusive Granado bath amenities and work area offering high-speed Internet access.
- Club Room
- This room includes access to Grand Club services, such as complimentary wireless internet connection, private check-in and checkout, access to the Grand Club Lounge serving continental breakfast, evening cocktails, coffee and tea service, and complimentary use of the Grand Club Lounge meeting room for one hour upon availability.Floor-to-ceiling windows offer uninterrupted skyline or river views in this spacious 41sq.meter room. Stylish decor highlights natural woods, stones and fabrics create a luxurious, residential feel. Bath area features invigorating rain shower, deep soaking tubs and exclusive Granado bath amenities.
- Grand King
- Floor to ceiling windows offering uninterrupted skyline or river views welcome you to a 41 sq.meter room. Stylish decor featuring natural woods, stones and fabrics combines with abundant natural light to create a luxurious, residential feel. Includes plush king bed with Louro Faia headboard, marble-tile bath with domed shower and soaking tub, exclusive Granado bath amenities and work area offering high-speed Internet access.
- Airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Indoor pool
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre or spa
- Fitness Center
- 24 hour room service
- Room service
- Business centre
- Laundry service
- In-Room Safe
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Conference facilities
- Doctor on call
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Airport shuttle
- Free parking
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Faria Lima, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Nearby airports
- Guarulhos International Airport GRU 50 minutes drive.
- Area description
- Berrini District, Financial and Shopping nearby.
- Eau French Grill
- Voted Best French Restaurant in So Paulo by the two most influent gastronomy media in Brazil, Eau French Grill restaurant features contemporary French cuisine in an elegant and sophisticated dining experience. An exhibition kitchen entices the senses and brings the excitement of cooking from behind the scene. Guests can see the freshness of the ingredients and take a glimpse into the makings of the kitchen. A comprehensive, award-winning world-class wine list further enhances the dining experience with different vintages of Old and New World wines. Eau French GrillAU has 122 seats, an outdoor terrace and an exclusive dining room, which provides a unique atmosphere for any type of event, from a small casual gathering to an informal business meeting.
- Part of the Hyatt 17 restaurant complex, Kinu is a contemporary, yet traditional Japanese restaurant. The modern design and atmosphere create the mood for chef Adriano Kanashiro's creative cuisine. The innovative chef presents exotic interpretations to update the traditional Japanese cuisine. Recently voted Best Modern Japanese Restaurant in town by the Japanese Restaurant Guide from Made in Japan magazine, Kinu highlights premium quality sushi and sashimi and elaborate oriental dishes. A sushi bar, exclusive desserts, private room and a complete sake list complete this authentic restaurant's offerings.
- Grand Cafe
- Located just off the hotel lobby, Grand Caff offers all-day dining with an Italian flair. With the focus on carefully choosing only the freshest ingredients, the creative recipes of Grand Caff translate the Italian cuisine at its best - simple and tasteful. A selection of international dishes and a coffee bar with a variety of blends can all be enjoyed overlooking the gardens and pool.
- Wine Library
- Located at the entrance of our restaurant complex, between our two specialty restaurants, is a stunning glass-enclosed floor-to-ceiling Wine Library. Wine lovers can enjoy the finest in New World and European wines from an impressive array of over 2,500 bottles housed in the two-storey wine wall of the Wine Library. The relaxed elegance of this venue makes it the ideal meeting point for guests to have a pre-dinner drink before proceeding to the restaurants.
- Upstairs Bar
- A casual atmosphere with both indoor and outdoor seating is the perfect place to sample the flavours of Brazil, for happy hour or an evening nibble. The bar specializes in the creation of traditional and new variations of the Caipirinha, Brazils national cocktail, as well as typical "salgadinhos", a variety of local delicacies.
- Upstairs Lounge
- One of the city's most exclusive spots, Upstairs Lounge is a sophisticated venue to privately celebrate your event. Special occasion menus and a fine selection of premium beverages can be customized to make your event a truly unforgettable one.
- n.u. Bar
- For total relaxation by the poolside, try the n.u. Bar. Enjoy lunch under the Brazilian sun, or refresh yourself after a workout with a cool health shake. n.u. Bar is located next to the swimming pool with direct access from the Amanary Spa.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.