Congonhas is the common name for Brazil’s Congonhas Sao Paulo Airport. It is one of three airports that serves the country’s largest city, and was named after the neighbourhood in which it is located, formerly known as Congonhas. The airport opened in 1936, underwent major renovations between 2003 - 2007, and is now considered to be Sao Paulo’s second largest airport. It is located approximately eight kilometres from the city’s centre and handles mainly domestic flights. The terminal was once considered one of the country’s best examples of modern architecture, but recent renovations have changed the building’s design.
- Book a conference room at the Caesar Business Sao Paulo Faria Lima hotel, near the airport, for your business meeting when travelling to Sao Paulo.
- Make use of one or more of the upgrade amenities available at Congonhas Airport in Sao Paulo, such as departure lounges, restaurants, travel agencies and ATMs (automated teller machines).
- Peruse the many stores and shops whilst waiting for your flight at Congonhas Airport, including bookstores, gift shops, and photo shops.
Most flights going into Congonhas originate in other Brazilian cities, some of which offer connections from international points of origin. From the city of Sao Paulo, the airport can be reached by a number of different bus systems. Some buses are operated by airlines housed in the airport, and others are private bus services. Congonhas’s street address is on Washington Luis Avenue, which is in the Campo Belo district. There are private bus companies that operate between all three Sao Paulo airports for travellers making connections between the city’s airports.
- Rio De Janeiro hotels (81 hotels)
- Sao Paulo hotels (102 hotels)
- Niteroi hotels (2 hotels)
- Foz Do Iguacu hotels (25 hotels)
- Brasilia hotels (19 hotels)
- Belo Horizonte hotels (21 hotels)
- Salvador hotels (30 hotels)
- Praia do Forte hotels (2 hotels)
- Angra Dos Reis hotels (6 hotels)
- Jericoacoara hotels (3 hotels)
28 hotels near Congonhas
Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, the Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera is a best choice and assures you of complete comfort as well as luxury. GeneralThe hotel comprises meeting... More
Conveniently located in the Ibirapuera district and within walking distance to the Ibirapuera Park, Estanplaza Ibirapuera is a tranquil refuge. The helpful, multilingual staff will do their best to... More
The Mercure Sao Paulo Times Square hotel is in a prime spot in the heart of the Moema district, with its variety of shops, facilities, bars and restaurants. It is close to Avenida Ibirapuera,... More
4 Star amenities and great location in the Moema neighborhood combine to make the Park Inn by Radisson Ibirapuera Hotel Sao Paulo a great choice for your visit. The multilingual staff can help you... More
Mercure Sao Paulo Moema Hotel offers comfortable spaces set close to the city centre, suitable for corporate and leisure travellers in the largest city in Brazil. Holidaymakers at this Sao Paulo... More
Whether in Sao Paulo for business or leisure, travellers find ideal base in the comfortable accommodations and strategic location of Tsue The Palace Flat. This value-for-money hotel is within... More
The Adagio Aparthotel in São Paulo offers flats and apartments with fully equipped kitchens and the capacity to accommodate up to 4 people. Leisure facilities with swimming pool and fitness center.... More
Exploring the vibrant and culture-rich Sao Paulo can be convenient by booking a stay at the strategically set comfortable accommodations of Mercure Sao Paulo Privilege Hotel, located within... More
Combining a classic architecture with rich and unique Brazilian decoration in the middle of Berrini and Nacoes Unidas Avenues, Gran Estanplaza Berrini has become the newest benchmark in service... More