Barra Da Tijuca hotels
Barra da Tijuca
Barra da Tijuca is one of the most popular neighbourhoods in Rio de Janeiro, located in Zona Oeste, right on the Atlantic Ocean. Known for its gorgeous beaches and luxury shopping venues, Barra has its own downtown area filled with unique shops, modern cinemas, and restaurants with live bands. This is also the spot to experience Rio's most vibrant nightlife. If you are more interested in the designer shops, you will want to go straight to Avenida das Americas, where you can find the New York City Centre and ultra-posh Rio Design Barra, which features upscale Brazilian designer boutiques.
- Surf, sunbathe, swim and admire the glorious sunset at Barra da Tijuca beaches, which are lauded as some of the finest in Rio de Janeiro.
- Shop for high-quality bargain leather shoes and handbags, fine chocolates and much more at Barra Shopping, the largest mall in South America, boasting more than 700 shops and eateries.
- Indulge yourself with world-class gastronomical delights in Rio de Janeiro's most diverse neighbourhood, featuring restaurants that serve cuisine from Asia, France, India, Saudi Arabia, Spain, and Germany, just to name a few.
Galeão International Airport is 33 kilometres from Barra da Tijuca, and there are four bus lines that provide airport transportation. The 2018 Aeropuerto International bus will take you straight to the Barra, whilst the other three go to other districts in Rio de Janeiro. Long-distance coaches and trains serve Rio from other parts of Brazil as well. Drivers can take the BR-040 Interstate to central Rio and Zona Oeste, while BR-101 and BR-116 connect to other parts of the city. Public transportation options for Barra da Tijuca include taxis, city buses, and the subway.
- Rio De Janeiro hotels (84 hotels)
- Sao Paulo hotels (93 hotels)
- Belo Horizonte hotels (19 hotels)
- Niteroi hotels (2 hotels)
- Foz Do Iguacu hotels (28 hotels)
- Salvador hotels (31 hotels)
- Brasilia hotels (17 hotels)
- Praia do Forte hotels (2 hotels)
- Angra Dos Reis hotels (6 hotels)
- Jericoacoara hotels (3 hotels)
12 hotels in Barra Da Tijuca
Featuring deluxe accommodations steps away from the sandy Barra da Tijuca in Rio de Janeiro, Windsor Barra Hotel makes for an ideal retreat for leisure travellers in this side of Brazil. From this... More
Promenade Barra First Hotel Rio De Janeiro boasts of elegant and sophisticated accommodations fused with top-notch facilities in a convenient Barra da Tijuca location. Ideally located, this Rio De... More
Promenade Verano Stay offers self contained accommodations and modern facilities set in the bustling neighbourhood of Jacarepagua, suitable for travellers visiting this part of Rio de Janeiro.... More
Set on a quiet area near the sea yet within easy access to points of interest, Bourbon Barra Premium Residence makes for an ideal starting point for travellers in this side of Rio de Janeiro. This... More
Ramada Rio de Janeiro/Riocentro is a modern hotel with comfortable accommodations and up-to-date facilities that caters to business and leisure travellers in Rio De Janeiro. Aside from attending... More
The ibis Rio de Janeiro Parque Olímpico hotel is located 10 mins from the Riocentro convention center, 5 mins from the HSBC Arena, 5 mins from the Olympic Park, 219 yards (200 m) from the... More
An urban retreat in a business hub close to local attractions, Hilton Barra Rio de Janeiro invites corporate and leisure travellers to a strategic base in this western Rio de Janeiro borough. After... More
Promenade Casa Del Mar Hotel Rio De Janeiro is located near Barra Shopping and not far from Rio's centre, which makes it a particularly convenient location if you are visiting a congress. The... More
Avenida Lucio Costa 3150; Barra da Tijuca Map
Radisson Hotel Barra, Rio de Janeiro welcomes travellers in Barra da Tijuca to self-contained spaces and well-equipped meeting facilities. Apart from swimming in the nearby beach, holidaymakers at... More