Lindner Hotel and City Lounge Antwerpenhttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Belgium/Antwerp/Lindner_Hotel_and_City_Lounge_Antwerpen.h349078/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
Creating an appropriate ambience for business meetings, Lindner Hotel and City Lounge Antwerpen boasts modern conference spaces along with the dedicated business centre to turn events into a memorable experience. Paid public parking and Wi-Fi access in public areas are on offer.
Set on Lange Kievitsstraat, Lindner Hotel is close to Station Antwerpen-Centraal. Vacationers should not miss discovering local wildlife by stopping by at the ZOO Antwerpen and witnessing exciting football games at Bosuilstadion.
- NOTE: Public parking fee is 18 EUR per 24 hours.
- From Jan 2015, buffet breakfast fee will cost 20 EUR per person.
Diners at Lindner Hotel wake up to buffet breakfast (fees apply) on site. The in-house restaurant also serves delicious local and international cuisines. Bar APéro provides fine selection of drinks in a relaxed and casual ambience.
Each of the 174 stylish rooms and suites is fitted with air conditioning, cable flat-screen TV, coffee/tea maker, refrigerator, hairdryer, Wi-Fi access, safe deposit box and en suite bathroom with shower. Some units have balcony, bathtub and living area.
Lindner Hotel and City Lounge Antwerpen Rooms
- Economy Class Room
- Economy Class Rooms offer free Wifi, two twin beds and have office view. All rooms are equipped with a shower, hairdryer, air-conditioning, flat-screen cable TV with alarm-clock function, video-on-demand, tea and coffee-making facilities, fridge, telephone and safe.
- Business Class Room
- Business Class Rooms offer free WiFi, two twin beds or a double bed and have street view. All rooms are equipped with a bathtub, hairdryer, air-conditioning, flat-screen cable TV with alarm-clock function, video-on-demand, Nespresso Coffee machine, fridge, telephone and safe.
- First Class Room
- First Class Rooms offer free WiFi, two twin beds, shower and hairdryer. These rooms are perfect to relax and enjoy your stay in Antwerp. Each room has its own large balcony with fabulous views over the city. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, flatscreen cable TV with alarm-clock function, video-on-demand, Nespresso Coffee machine, fridge, telephone and safe.
- Junior Suite
- Junior Suites offer free WiFi and double bed. Each junior Suite has a living and sleeping area, a large balcony and stunning views over Antwerp. The bathroom has a bathtub, a separate shower and 2 washbins. Also available: Air-conditioning , video-on-demand, flat-screen TV, safe, fridge, telephone, hairdryer, Nespresso Coffee machine & tea making facilities.
- Free Wi-Fi in Room
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Fitness centre or spa
- Room service
- Business centre
- Laundry service
- In-Room Safe
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Free Wi-Fi in Room
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Wheel chair access
- Public areas wheelchair accessible for disabled
- Accessible parking
- Wheelchair accessible elevators
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Lindner Hotel and City Lounge Antwerpen also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Next to the Antwerp main trainstation, in the Diamond district.
- Nearby airports
- Antwerp Airport: 5 km Brussels airport: 43 km
- Area description
- Located next to Antwerps stunning cathedral-style main station and in the famous diamond quarter, the Lindner Hotel & City Lounge is the perfect starting point for exploring the city or embarking on a shopping spree. And while you're out and about, you can safely leave your car in the public car park under the hotel. Many sights, such as the Rubens House, the Antwerp Zoo and famous shopping streets, such as Meir and De Keyserlei, are just a short walk from the hotel.
Nearby points of interest
- Diamond District: 0.5 km
- Diamond Museum: 0.8 km
- Zeno X: 1.2 km
- Begijnhof: 1.2 km
- Berchem Railway Stn.: 1.6 km
- Plantin-Moretus museum: 1.8 km
- Antwerp's Port: 2.1 km
- Museum of Modern Art: 2.4 km
- MAS - Museum aan de Stroom: 2.5 km
- Rivierenhof: 3.3 km
- Middelheim museum: 3.7 km
- Meeting Info
- In May 2009 the hotel became the first in Belgium to be awarded with the highest rank of 5 Hamers, making it one of the countries top business locations. The classification is valid throughout the Netherlands and Belgium and is awarded by www.vergaderhamer.be. The hotel is an ideal conference and working venue. Its 13 multipurpose meeting rooms offer up to 266sqm of space and some can be combined. All conference rooms have plenty of natural daylight and are located on the second, third and twelfth floors. The 12th Floor is a unique event location. It offers panoramic views of Antwerp that will treat guests at any event, party or meeting to a very special mini sightseeing tour. All conference areas and public areas are wheelchair accessible and have restrooms for disabled guests. Under the hotel is large underground public car park that makes arriving and departing a breeze by offering over 1.300 chargeable parking spaces.
- Breakfast Room
- The breakfast (buffet) is served in our Restaurant ARive on the 1st floor. Mo-Fr from 07.00-10.00 / Sa+Su (and public holidays) from 08.00-12.00. The rate for the breakfast buffet is 20,00 p.p. and offers you a variety of bread, pastry, cold meats, cheeses, sweet toppings, cereals, fruits, coffee/tea/milk/yoghurt/juices, smoked salmon, sparkling wine and several hot dishes.
- Restaurant ARive is situated on the 1st floor and open from Mo-Fr for breakfast (07-10hrs), for lunch (12-14hrs) and for dinner (18-22hrs). On Saturday the restaurant is open for breakfast (08.00-12hrs) and dinner (18-22hrs) and on Sunday and public holidays for breakfast only (08-12hrs).
- Bar APero is situated on the ground floor and open from Mo-Th from 16.00-00.00hrs. On Friday and Saturday the bar is open from 16.00-01.00 and on Sunday and public Holidays from 16.00-23.00hrs.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.