Horsham, Australia in the western section of Victoria is 300 kilometres away from Melbourne.
The town founded by two settlers in 1848 has a population of more than 14,000 and boasts a regional airport.
Tourist attractions in Horsham include sporting events and a wool factory where it is possible to buy quality woollen products and view the process; horse-racing enthusiasts can enjoy events at the Wimmera Racing Club, including the Horsham Cup meeting in October.
- Horsham Regional Art Gallery located in the 1930 Art Deco Building
- Aboriginal rock art sites at the Grampians National Park
- Horsham Botanical Gardens
- Enjoy rowing, kayaking and canoeing along the Wimmera River.
- Play a round of golf at Horsham Golf Club.
- Adrenaline junkies can go rock climbing at the Mount Arapiles-Tooan State Park
Getting There and Around
Horsham Airport provides regional and local air transportation. International visitors may need to fly into Melbourne International Airport and then take a connecting service provider to Horsham.
The Melbourne and Adelaide railway has a stop in Horsham. The Wimmera Roadways/ Horsham Bus Lines offer local transportation. The V/Line operates coach service to and from Horsham.
Explore Horsham by location
Cities in Australia
3 hotels in Horsham
Enjoying the gorgeous setting, the Comfort Inn May Park offers intimate hospitality and friendly services for a memorable vacation. GeneralYour important business activities can be carried out at... More
The property with its comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities is an ideal base for experiencing an exciting and adventurous vacation in the city of Horsham. GeneralIt's facilities... More