Huon Bush Retreatshttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Australia--TS/Hobart/Huon_Bush_Retreats.h545831/
Not yet reviewed
Huon Bush Retreats Hobart features indoor and outdoor events spaces that can accommodate corporate meetings, weddings and other social events. During recreation, guests can get pampering massages or try labyrinth walking and bushwalking at the five-kilometre track on site.
Huon Bush Retreats is situated on Browns Road in the quiet village of Ranelagh. Tourists can hit a few holes on the greens and fairways of Huon Heights Public Golf Course or Huon Valley Golf Club.
- NOTICE: Please note we are a true bush retreat and access is via a four kilometre narrow, winding gravel road. If arriving after dark, please call in advance to arrange your check in.
Guests at Hobart Huon Bush Retreats can start the day with a healthy organic breakfast on site (fess apply). Visitors can also sample local and international cuisines at restaurants in the surrounding area.
All self-contained cabins are equipped with full kitchen, refrigerator, CD player, mini bar, Natureloo composting toilet, shower and outdoor bath. Hairdryer is available upon request. Tipees and campground accommodations are also offer.
Huon Bush Retreats Rooms
- Deluxe Tipee Unit
- On the edge of natural Tasmanian native forest, our deluxe timber and canvas tipees give privacy and close connection with nature and the peaceful surroundings. Part luxury cabin, part budget camping. The 12 volt solar electricity system runs the lights and CD player. All tipees are free from television and 240 volt electricity. We can charge small 240 volt appliances at reception. Each tipee has a wood fire, coffee table, sofa bed (linen, blankets, pillows and towels are provided), 12 volt solar electricity, CD Player & selection of CDs, deck with outdoor furniture. Shared amenities include showers, toilets, and outdoor two person bath located 25 m from car parks. The well equipped outdoor kitchen has cutlery, crockery, pots and pans, gas range with full sized oven. This is the place to enjoy the company of an open fire.
- Big Tree Cabin
- On the edge of the village, this contemporary, spacious eco-cabin offers easy access, privacy and spectacular views of old growth Tasmanian native forest. Big Tree Cabin is an ideal self-contained holiday retreat with gas cooking facilities, kitchen/dining/lounge area, en-suite bathroom, a cosy wood heater and a private deck with an outdoor bath. Ideally suited for couples it is equipped with a queen-sized bed. A single trundle and a sofa bed are also available.
- Streamside Cabin
- Surrounded by natural Tasmanian native forest, this studio cabin offers absolute seclusion and privacy, close connection with nature and the peaceful surroundings. This contemporary, spacious eco-cabin situated within a fern glade, next to a small mountain stream, is the perfect getaway for a romantic weekend or holiday. Streamside is self-contained with gas cooking facilities, kitchen/dining/lounge area, en-suite bathroom, wood heater and a private deck with an outdoor bath. Tucked away along its own private driveway Streamside Cabin is ideal for honeymooners and couples celebrating special times in their lives. It is equipped with a queen-sized bed. A single trundle bed and double sofa bed are also available.
- Acacia Grove Cabin
- A sunny cabin suited for couples or small families, equipped with a queen-sized bed and bunks. This contemporary, spacious eco-cabin is situated within a Silver Wattle grove, this cabin offers expansive views and a mossy native lawn, perfect for watching the resident wildlife as you sit by the fire inside. Acacia Grove is self-contained studio cottage with gas cooking facilities, kitchen/dining/lounge area, en-suite bathroom, wood heater and a private deck with an outdoor bath. A double sofa bed is also available. The 12 volt solar electricity system runs the lights and CD player.
- Wallaby Grassland Cabin
- Wallaby Grassland is a generous two-bedroom holiday house with full-sized kitchen, dining and lounge areas, disabled bathroom/toilet, wood heater, a large deck and upstairs balcony. The outdoor space for children to play is situated on the edge of an open Silver Wattle forest. This holiday home can sleep up to 9 people. The main bedroom has a queen-sized bed and bunks, while the large upstairs bedroom has a queen-sized bed, two single beds and an optional trundle bed. Treat yourself to an outdoor bath under the stars, a short walk away on the edge of the forest. As a corporate or training retreat, this cabin can be reconfigured as a open plan meeting space, ideal for group events or team building workshops. With level access and wheel-in bathroom with grab rails, shower seat and raised toilet, Wallaby Grassland meets disabled standards. The 12 volt solar electricity system runs the lights and CD player.
- Clifftop Cabin
- Clifftop is a generous two-bedroom cabin ideally suited for families, friends travelling together, staff retreats and small meetings. This holiday home is well-equipped with full-sized kitchen, dining and lounge areas, bathroom and separate toilet, wood heater, a large deck with a private outdoor bath. The main bedroom has a queen-sized bed, while the second bedroom has queen-sized bed and bunks. This contemporary, spacious eco-cabin is perched between a cliff and a secluded forest. The huge deck takes advantage of lofty views of the Huon Valley and spectacular distant mountains. The 12 volt solar electricity system runs the lights and CD player.
- Free parking
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Tour desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Huon Bush Retreats also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Huonville 12km, Hobart 48km, Geeveston 20km, Bruny Island 52km
- Nearby airports
- Hobart International Airport (HBA) 80 minutes drive.
- Area description
- The Huon Valley is home to cool-climate vineyards and is famous for it's apple-growing heritage. Discover high quality local produce with an innovative and seasonal Huon Food Trail itinerary.
Nearby points of interest
- South Hobart: 27.8 km
- Battery Point – Sandy Bay: 28.2 km
- The Pier: 29.3 km
- Acton Park: 40.6 km
- Meeting Info
- Wallaby Grassland Cabin can be booked and configured as a meeting space.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.