Trinity Beach hotels
Transcendental Trinity Beach
Low-key isn’t generally something you find on the backpacker-saturated North Queensland coast – but there again, Trinity Beach is full of surprises. Smack bang in the middle of lush rainforest on one side and the vibrant coral reef on the other, you will be surprised at the lack of high-rises on Trinity Beach and fall in love with your own secluded piece of Eden.
An absolute must while at Trinity Beach is to take a trip out to explore the Great Barrier Reef. Even if you’ve been to the Reef before, there is always something new to see and marvel at. Then travel further inland and revel in the natural splendour of the delightful Daintree Rainforest,or just kick back, wine in hand, with a view of the Coral Sea at the L’uncino Trattorio restaurant.
TRINITY BEACH’S TOP 10
10. Diving on Trinity There are very few places that could possibly beat Trinity Beach as a dive site – so strap on your snorkel or take a dive class.
5. Whale Watching Take your pick of the tours on offer. Seeing a gentle giant burst from the sea is unforgettable.
9. Hot Air Ballooning Take a scenic flight (or float) over the Tablelands.
4. Tully River Rafting Strap on your lifejacket and hold on tight as you fly down the river.
8. Cape Tribulation Day Tour A full day packed with rainforest exploration, plus a visit to Mossman Gorge.
3. Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures From crocs to cassowaries, you’ll come across a truckload of critters!
7. Trinity Beach Tavern Take a breather with a beer on the veranda overlooking the sea.
2. Cruise to Green Island A slither of paradise in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef. Take a peek underwater from the glass-bottomed boat.
6. Taylor Point Tramp up from Amaroo Resort for some breathtaking ocean views. Bring your camera!
1. Skyrail Rainforest Cableway Glide over the greenery of the best World Heritage-listed tropical rainforests in Oz.
TRINITY BEACH EVENTS
March your way inland to Mareeba and test out your prospecting skills at the NQ Gold Panning Competition in August.
Head on over to Cairns and pick up some traditional handicrafts at the Cairns Indigenous Art Fair in August.
Bust out your Rasta hat and groove on over to the ReggaeTown World Music Festival in September.
You too will go troppo at the artwork on display at the Go Troppo Arts Festival in Port Douglas each October.
For food, wine, music and arts bursting out of your ears, head along to the Tastes of the Tablelands each October.
WHEN TO GO
· Like the rest of Far North Queensland, Trinity Beach experiences two seasons each year.
· The wet season lasts from November to May, and is hot (with temps usually averaging in the low 30s), humid and prone to tropical monsoons.
· The dry season lasts from June to October and is warm (averages in the high 20s) but a lot drier. Perfect beach weather, in other words!
· There is a pretty good local bus service that runs through town.
· Most travellers choose to drive to Trinity Beach, but if you need to hire a car there are plenty of opportunities to do so.
· Many of the sights along Trinity Beach are within comfortable walking distance of each other.
Your hotel booking club!
Hear about our best travel deals first when you sign up for our emails!
Escape to the beautiful suburbs and beaches of Trinity Beach, Queensland by booking a stay in the budget-friendly accommodations of Trinity Beach Pacific Resort. Tourists at this value-for-money... More
83-87 Vasey Esplanade Map
FREE Wireless Internet
Providing modern conveniences and comfortable accommodation, this property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Cairns Beaches. GeneralRecreational facilities like the massage... More
Lovely Family Trip
Corner Trinity Beach Road And Vasey Esplanade Map
Children Stay Free (Conditions Apply) + More
Coral Sands Resort Cairns Beaches invites holidaymakers to foreshore-set self-contained apartments in this Cairns coastal suburb. Holidaymakers at this stylish Trinity Beach retreat can explore... More
89-91 Vasey Esplanade Map
FREE Wireless Internet
Beachfront Apartments On Trinity Beach creates a serene retreat for couples and families looking for a relaxing tropical haven while on a holiday in Queensland. From this Trinity Beach property,... More
Room with a fabulous view
On The Beach Holiday Apartments Cairns invites holidaymakers to a cosy retreat set amidst the pristine shores in this tranquil side of Australia. While in Cairns, tourists bask under the sun and... More
A little disappointing
39 Vasey Esplanade Map
With exceptional service and facilities, the Trinity Waters Holiday Apartments Cairns is perfect for a special weekend getaway for holiday makers and an ideal conference venue for business... More
2 Keem Street Map
Stay 2 Nights & Save 20% Inc FREE Wifi
Offering easy beach access and comfortable accommodations nestled in a 10-acre tropical garden, Marlin Cove Resort Trinity Beach makes for an tranquil retreat for relaxation in this part of Cairns.... More
Offering excellent services in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere, the Comfort Inn & Suites Trinity Beach Club is a perfect place for you to reside. GeneralThis beautiful property offers other... More
Blue Lagoon Resort Trinity Beach welcomes holidaymakers to stylish self-contained accommodations close to the pristine waters and recreation opportunities in this side of Cairns. After basking... More
Nestled right on the beach amidst natural attractions, Amaroo At Trinity Resort makes for a quiet retreat for travellers looking to rejuvenate from the bustling city life. This contemporary hotel... More
Refine your search
- Kewarra Beach hotels
- Clifton Beach hotels
- Yorkeys Knob Beach hotels
- Aj Hackett Bungy hotels
- Cairns Tropical Zoo hotels
- Cairns Northern Beaches hotels
- Cairns Rainforest Cableway hotels
- Tjapukai hotels
- Holloways Beach hotels
- Ellis Beach hotels
- Undersea World hotels
- Machans Beach hotels