GeneralRaffles Mooloolaba provides parking and tour/booking assistance. Apart from engaging in a myriad of water sports at the nearby beach, guests at this foreshore-set holiday destination can also take a splash in the heated pool or immerse in the whirlpool on site.
LocationRaffles is on First Avenue in the heart of Mooloolaba in Sunshine Coast, less than nine kilometers from Sunshine Coast Airport. In leisure, visitors tee off at Headland Golf Club and Horton Park Golf Club.
- NOTE: Guest arriving at the hotel after 5 PM, Monday to Saturday, or 2:30 PM on Sunday must contact the hotel’s reception for after-hours access details prior to arrival.
DiningPatrons at Mooloolaba Raffles prepare dishes at the self-contained units. Diners can visit restaurants and bistros in the area for more dining options.
RoomsEach of the 30 modern and spacious apartments is self-catering and equipped with double-corner spa bath, colour TV, washing machine and dryer and kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher and oven. Penthouse units have terraces and barbecue facilities.
Raffles Mooloolaba Rooms
- 1 Bedroom Deluxe Spa
- A modern and inviting one bedroom double spa bath ensuite apartment with the bonus of a two bedroom dining/living area and garden views. Features include a full kitchen, laundry facilities, air conditioning in the lounge and bedroom, LCD TV, large balcony and wireless broadband.
- 1 Bedroom Ocean View Spa
- A 4 1/2 star modern and inviting apartment with a double spa bath ensuite ocean view apartment located on levels 4 and 5.
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Spa
- A two bedroom fully self contained apartment with a walk through bathroom and a second toilet. The living area of this apartment opens out into a private and secure pebbled courtyard. A second TV in the master bedroom.
- 2 Bedroom Deluxe Spa
- A 4 1/2 star modern and inviting two bedroom/two bathroom double spa bath ensuite apartment located on levels 1 - 4, with garden views. Some apartments have a second LCD TV in the master bedroom and partial ocean views.
- 2 Bedroom Ocean View
- A 4 1/2 star modern and inviting two bedroom/two bathroom ocean view apartment. Features include split air conditioning in living area and both bedrooms. This apartment does NOT have a spa bath. Two queen beds on request.
- 2 Bedroom Ocean View Spa
- A 4 1/2 star modern and inviting two bedroom/two bathroom double spa bath ensuite ocean view apartment located on levels 4 and 5. Features include a second LCD TV in the master bedroom.
- 2 Bedroom Penthouse
- A 4 1/2 star modern and inviting two bedroom/two bathroom double spa bath ensuite Penthouse apartment located on level 6. Features include a second LCD TV in the master bedroom and a large rooftop with BBQ and outdoor furniture setting.
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Tour desk
- Free parking
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Raffles Mooloolaba also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Sunshine Coast. Including Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Coolum and Noosa.
- Nearby airports
- Sunshine Coast Airport is located 15km north of the property, 20 minutes drive and Brisbane International Airport is located 70km south, 60-70 minutes drive.
- Area description
- Everything is within walking distance from Raffles holiday accommodation on the Sunshine Coast. Stroll to the beach and Mooloolabas dining & entertainment precinct fast gaining a reputation as one of the best Queensland & the Sunshine Coast has to offer. From the delightful cosmopolitan feel of the alfresco dining area on Mooloolaba Esplanade, diners can overlook the white sands and stunning Mooloolaba bay that make this town so unique.
Nearby points of interest
- Kings Beach: 14.3 km
- Golden Beach: 15.9 km
- Noosa Waters: 31.4 km
- Noosa Hinterland: 32.4 km
- Little Cove: 32.6 km
- Noosa Hill: 32.9 km
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Raffles Mooloolaba
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Couples (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Relaxing and awesome
Location just across the road from everything. Very clean and large apartment and Bob was the friendliest front desk ever!
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: