Palm Cove hotels
Perfect Palm Cove
Palm Cove is one of most precious treasures in Tropical North Queensland. Sitting between Cairns and Port Douglas, Palm Cove is filled to the brim with mammoth stretches of sand and sea, the coolest in native fauna and ridiculously luxe resorts. Oh, and it’s also in close proximity to the lushest rainforests in the world. Seriously – what can’t Queensland do?!
Visit the perfection of Palm Cove’s Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach and Trinity Beach for sands lined with palm trees, clear water and some super-tanned bods. Next, head on over to Butterfly World and Bird World to take a gander at nature’s cute and colourful flying things. Itching for some shopping? Hit up the small-but-mighty Village Shopping Centre, where you can shop, eat and shop some more. Brilliant!
Palm Cove’s Top 10
10. Cairns CBD Feel like a good dose of glam? Head to Cairns city centre for loaded locals and more heavenly beaches.
5. Ellis Beach Less rowdy than the main beach, this slice of heaven is the perfect place to relax under that hot Qld sun.
9. Daintree Rainforest If you’re up for a little travel, the renowned awesomeness of the Daintree won’t let you down.
4. Outback Opal Mine Get an insight into the prettiness of opals and hit up the gift shop with all you’ve got!
8. Atherton Tablelands Go for a hike in the rainforest to soak up the best that nature has to offer. Then hit up the quaint country towns for friendly locals.
3. Cairns Tropical Zoo Interact with lemurs, red pandas and saltwater crocs at this place. It’s also home to the biggest koala colony in the region.
7. Hartley’s Crocodile Adventure Always had a thing for crocs? This place is positively packed with them! Feed a mumma and pet a bubba.
2. William’s Esplanade A long strip of chic boutiques and even chicer bars. Better slap on the bejewelled Havs for this place…
6. Great Barrier Reef We’re sure you’ve heard of this place before… It’s probably worth a visit…
1. Palm Cove Beach One of the lushest in the region! You’ll fall in love with its white sands and crystal-clear waters.
Palm Cove Events
We suggest you skip some meals in the days leading up to the foodie awesomeness that is the Taste of Palm Cove in August.
October’s Palm Cove Fiesta is a two-night party that celebrates the rich mix of culture in Palm Cove and all the cool stuff it brings.
Carols by Candlelight is a festive tradition! Come and sing about Rudolph and all sorts of jingly bells at this magical Christmas Eve event.
When To Go
Thanks to its tropical climate, Palm Cove sees an annual average temp of about 29°C (84°F). Did you expect anything less from the Far North?
Summers are packed with hot, humid days that often hit the 34°C (93°F) mark and warm, balmy nights that sit around 26°C (79°F). Toasty!
Along with hot days, Palm Cove’s summers see a lot of rain. If you want to ditch the heavy rainfall and wild storms, avoid a trip from January to March.
Visit our partner page Palm Cove hotels by Hotel.com
Getting around Palm Cove on your own two feet is the best way to explore, as it’s both free and easy. Gotta love a centralised town!
If you’re wanting to visit some other areas in the region, get yourself on a Sunbus. They run every half hour and cost $5.50 each way. Cairns, plz!
Not a bus fan? Hire a car to explore Tropical North Queensland. More freedom and more ease. Lovely.
Villa Paradiso Beachfront Apartments Palm Cove is a beachfront paradise that offers self-contained apartments overlooking the great Coral Sea in Palm Cove. Aside from enjoying the sparkling waters... More
Coral Coast Drive Map
Book 60 Days In Advance & Save 25%
Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove is a 4 star resort set in 45 hectares of lush tropical gardens. Ideal for a holiday or short break, it features 202 spacious and comfortable rooms. Just a five... More
Staff very friendly and accommodating
Offering a host of amenities, the Elysium Apartments Palm Cove is a perfect venue for a pleasant as well as relaxing stay. GeneralDuring leisure, you can visit the city's best attractions or take... More
A private retreat and carefree getaway experience along with world-class accommodation makes Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore, your gateway to the adventure of the longest coral reef and oldest... More
Good resort for young family.
Escape to a quiet Palm Cove retreat through the luxurious accommodations and top-notch amenities of Peppers Beach Club & Spa Palm Cove. After a few laps at the picturesque blue waters of the beach,... More
Triton Street Map
Rate includes Breakfast
Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa invites chic holidaymakers to a luxurious tropical getaway with beachfront accommodations set against a backdrop of the Pacific Ocean. While on a Palm Cove... More
Mantra Amphora Resort Palm Cove is surrounded by lush green gardens and tropical rainforest. Situated in the most sought after destinations the apartments are 30 minutes drive away from Port... More
Had great time location & pool fantastic
Located opposite the picturesque Palm Cove beach, Grand Mercure Rockford Esplanade Palm Cove is an ideal base to explore the Great Barrier Reef. The Cairns Tropical Zoo is just a short drive away.... More
The Reef Retreat Palm Cove Hotel is a boutique hotel in the middle of lush rainforest and is close to the cosmopolitan Palm Cove Village. It is also 22 kilometres from Cairns and is in vicinity to... More
With all the contemporary comforts, Sanctuary Palm Cove Apartments is a simple timeless refuge, offering you a pure holiday experience. GeneralAt leisure, you can take a bracing dip in the... More
Great family holiday
Refine your search
- Cairns Tropical Zoo hotels
- Clifton Beach hotels
- Ellis Beach hotels
- Kewarra Beach hotels
- Cairns Northern Beaches hotels
- Aj Hackett Bungy hotels
- Yorkeys Knob Beach hotels
- Hartleys Crocodile Adventures hotels
- Cairns Rainforest Cableway hotels
- Tjapukai hotels
- Holloways Beach hotels
- Undersea World hotels