Sydney Football Stadium hotels
Sydney Football Stadium
- Experience Sydney’s well-maintained and exotic treat known as Taronga Zoo, as well as the grand Aquarium, that are well worth the admission price and home to a multitude of sea life.
- Take a scenic tour of Sydney Harbour and surrounding attractions such as the Opera House and Bondi Beach via the harbour ferries, offering unique view of these and other areas of interest.
- Find yourself in the grand and well-planned seated arena known as the Sydney Football Stadium, which seats over 45,000 spectators and overlooks a well-maintained ground that showcases preserved echoes of a captivated audience.
Enter this universal city by way of the Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport, which is the main and busiest hub of the city and its surrounding areas. Airside shuttles, buses, taxis, and the T-bus terminal provide transportation from the airport into the city and areas such as Melbourne, Brisbane, and Adelaide. Attractions such as the Opera House and Sydney Football Stadium can be reached through a network of buses that run every five minutes from Central Station. The Chalmers Street bus provides direct transportation to Moore Park and its stadium for all those interested in watching a game.
100 Bayswater Road Map
Book 7 Days in Advance and Save 5%
Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Sydney offers quality accommodation and a park side location of Rushcutters Bay for its guests. The hotel with its friendly welcome and excellent service comes highly... More
plenty of room and great view from senior suite
Combining a laidback and peaceful ambience with modern amenities, Cambridge Hotel Sydney offers a relaxing base for business and leisure travellers visiting the New South Wales capital. For... More
free upgrade love it
Morgans Boutique Hotel Sydney is a stylish urban retreat offering self-contained accommodations in the bustling New South Wales capital. Holidaymakers at this Sydney hotel enjoy easy access to the... More
Too noisy Air conditioning&electrical room
Discerning travellers looking for deluxe and modern accommodations centrally located in this eastern suburb of Sydney can find ideal base at 57 Hotel. Set just a stone's throw away from transport... More
Featuring comfortable accommodations housed in a historic manor set in a strategic location, The Hughenden Boutique Hotel Sydney makes for an ideal base for discovering the wonders of Sydney. This... More
Lovely ambience. Expensive parking.
Whether in vibrant Sydney for a business trip or a much-awaited break, discerning travellers find an ideal base in the well-equipped and centrally located spaces of The Bayswater Sydney Hotel. A... More
359 Crown Street Map
Book 7 Days In Advance & Save 5%
With chic self-contained spaces set close to tourist destinations, Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Crown St makes for an ideal starting point for travellers in this New South Whales capital.... More
The ADGE Apartment Hotel offers you a collection of two bedroom, two bathroom fully-serviced apartments in the heart of Sydney's inner-city.Each apartment is a reflection of the bold, individual... More
Annam Apartments Potts Point is well designed to provide a modern living space for travellers on business or leisure. Just a short walk from the property is Australian Museum, one of the best six... More
Really nice place
229 Darlinghurst Road Map
Book 14 Days In Advance & Save 10%
The Kirketon Hotel Sydney is a boutique-style haven that offers chic accommodations and impeccable hospitality to holidaymakers in this part of New South Wales. Set in the heart of Sydney's most... More
Refine your search
- Sydney Cricket Ground hotels
- Fox Studios Australia hotels
- Wentworth Park hotels
- El Alamein Fountain hotels
- Belmore Park hotels
- ANZAC War Memorial hotels
- Capitol Theatre hotels
- Australian Museum hotels
- Elizabeth Bay House hotels
- St Mary's Cathedral hotels
- University of Technology hotels
- Great Synagogue hotels