Sydney Football Stadium hotels
Sydney Football Stadium
- Experience Sydney’s well-maintained and exotic treat known as Taronga Zoo, as well as the grand Aquarium, that are well worth the admission price and home to a multitude of sea life.
- Take a scenic tour of Sydney Harbour and surrounding attractions such as the Opera House and Bondi Beach via the harbour ferries, offering unique view of these and other areas of interest.
- Find yourself in the grand and well-planned seated arena known as the Sydney Football Stadium, which seats over 45,000 spectators and overlooks a well-maintained ground that showcases preserved echoes of a captivated audience.
Enter this universal city by way of the Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport, which is the main and busiest hub of the city and its surrounding areas. Airside shuttles, buses, taxis, and the T-bus terminal provide transportation from the airport into the city and areas such as Melbourne, Brisbane, and Adelaide. Attractions such as the Opera House and Sydney Football Stadium can be reached through a network of buses that run every five minutes from Central Station. The Chalmers Street bus provides direct transportation to Moore Park and its stadium for all those interested in watching a game.
Combining a laidback and peaceful ambience with modern amenities, Cambridge Hotel Sydney offers a relaxing base for business and leisure travellers visiting the New South Wales capital. For... More
A Visit to a mate
100 Bayswater Road Map
Book 7 Days in Advance and Save 5%
Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Sydney offers quality accommodation and a park side location of Rushcutters Bay for its guests. The hotel with its friendly welcome and excellent service comes highly... More
Okay for brief stays.
The ADGE Apartment Hotel offers you a collection of two bedroom, two bathroom fully-serviced apartments in the heart of Sydney's inner-city.Each apartment is a reflection of the bold, individual... More
229 Darlinghurst Road Map
Book 14 Days In Advance & Save 10%
The Kirketon Hotel Sydney is a boutique-style haven that offers chic accommodations and impeccable hospitality to holidaymakers in this part of New South Wales. Set in the heart of Sydney's most... More
14 Kings Cross Road Map
Stay 2 Nights & Save 15%
Diamant Boutique Hotel Sydney welcomes travellers to stylish accommodations complementing the trendy district of Kings Cross. The luxury hotel places guests less than three kilometres to must-see... More
work and friends
Sydney Wattle Hotel offers comfortable accommodations and echoes the bohemian culture of the district. This boutique hotel in the heart of Sydney is within convenient distance of the iconic Sydney... More
57 is a chic cool 92 room boutique hotel with an eye for modern design with a distinctive 70's style. This boutique hotel has retained it's art deco facade and enhanced the inner city sky scraping... More
Overnight Stay both ways.
The Manor House is lovingly restored in the 1990's, this 19-room grand mansion is a boutique hotel that encompasses the best of business and leisure plus an oasis of calm and sophistication for... More
Whether in Sydney for business or leisure, travellers find ideal base in the comfortable accommodations of centrally located Abey Hotel Sydney. This chic value-for-money hotel offers convenient... More
Annam Apartments Potts Point is well designed to provide a modern living space for travellers on business or leisure. Just a short walk from the property is Australian Museum, one of the best six... More
Would def stay here again!!
Refine your search
- Sydney Cricket Ground hotels
- Fox Studios Australia hotels
- Wentworth Park hotels
- El Alamein Fountain hotels
- Belmore Park hotels
- ANZAC War Memorial hotels
- Capitol Theatre hotels
- Australian Museum hotels
- Elizabeth Bay House hotels
- St Mary's Cathedral hotels
- University of Technology hotels
- Great Synagogue hotels