Darlinghurst, Paddington hotels
Also known as “Paddo,” Paddington is a suburb in Sydney, Australia. It boasts a rich historical heritage with nine buildings listed on the Australian Register of the National Estate. The city is known for several famous landmarks such as the Victoria Barracks and the Paddington Town Hall, built in the 19th century. The city also has a famous market that offers a wide variety of goods found only in Australia. Open prominently during Saturdays, the market is home to several local artwork outlets. You will also enjoy top notch restaurants serving a wide variety of cuisines.
- Drive around and explore the historical streets of Paddington, Sydney, and have fun exploring the windy street lined with century-old homes and establishments.
- Visit the Centennial Park in Paddington, Sydney and enjoy the gardens, ponds, statues, grasslands, and woodlands surrounding it, as well as renting bicycles, horseback riding, or having picnic with your family.
- Visit Oxford Street with its shops, pubs, clubs and disco houses, ideal for those who want to be entertained in the evenings.
Visitors fly to Sydney Airport, the busiest airport in Australia. Although taxis are expensive, you can hail a taxi at the airport and ask the driver to take you to Paddington. There are plenty of buses that can take you to Paddington. You can ride one at a bus stop located at the southern portion of Hyde Park. Paddington has good bus public transport, with Oxford Street being the central bus hub. If you have a private car, it is best to take a map of the city with you.
What travelers to Darlinghurst, Paddington are saying
Morgans Boutique Hotel Sydney is a stylish urban retreat offering self-contained accommodations in the bustling New South Wales capital. Holidaymakers at this Sydney hotel enjoy easy access to the... More
Too noisy Air conditioning&electrical room
229 Darlinghurst Road Map
Book 14 Days In Advance & Save 10%
The Kirketon Hotel Sydney is a boutique-style haven that offers chic accommodations and impeccable hospitality to holidaymakers in this part of New South Wales. Set in the heart of Sydney's most... More
Featuring comfortable accommodations housed in a historic manor set in a strategic location, The Hughenden Boutique Hotel Sydney makes for an ideal base for discovering the wonders of Sydney. This... More
Lovely ambience. Expensive parking.
Sydney Wattle Hotel offers comfortable accommodations and echoes the bohemian culture of the district. This boutique hotel in the heart of Sydney is within convenient distance of the iconic Sydney... More
Enjoying a fine location in Paddington, Sydney's vibrant arts and fashion precinct, Arts Hotel Sydney invites guests to explore the world of luxury and refinement in the centre of the city. The... More
Great hotel good location
The Manor House is lovingly restored in the 1990's, this 19-room grand mansion is a boutique hotel that encompasses the best of business and leisure plus an oasis of calm and sophistication for... More
Ideal for our purpose
Medusa Boutique Hotel Sydney is placed within walking distance from Sydney's CBD and offers beautiful surroundings, comfort and privacy. With mixtures of exotic timbers, this hotel takes on an... More
Arty, Friendly, Quirky
Refine your search
- Wentworth Park hotels
- Sydney Football Stadium hotels
- Fox Studios Australia hotels
- Sydney Cricket Ground hotels
- El Alamein Fountain hotels
- Elizabeth Bay House hotels
- Australian Museum hotels
- Art Gallery of New South Wales hotels
- ANZAC War Memorial hotels
- St Mary's Cathedral hotels
- Belmore Park hotels
- Hyde Park Barracks hotels