Recoleta Buenos Aires
Recoleta is a charming historic district centred right in Buenos Aires. Whilst predominantly a residential neighbourhood, Recoleta is quickly becoming a prime tourist destination thanks to the amazing architecture and rich Brazilian history. Whether browsing some of the shops and kiosks featuring local artists or having lunch at the quaint but well-known La Biela (a cafe bar), there is a wide-range of activities and sites for any traveller during their stay in Buenos Aires.
- Take note of the amazing sculptures whilst visiting the historical Recoleta Cemetary, also known as the Walled City of the Dead, where numerous people of interest including Evita Peron are buried.
- Wander along the Plaza Intendente Alvear, commonly called Plaza Francia, and enjoy the works of local artists.
- Take a walking tour of Recoleta, being sure to see some of the famous structures such as the Buenos Aires Design Centre and Chapel of the Centro Cultural Recoleta amongst many others.
Generally, most of the travellers coming to Buenos Aires use the metro system called the Subte. Unfortunately the Subte doesn't have direct access to Recoleta; luckily, there are numerous taxi services and plenty of bus routes that can do the job. The nearest major airport is the Buenos Aires International Airport. Whilst in Recoleta, the vast majority of visitors find that getting around on foot is quite convenient and allows a nice pace to enjoying the sites. You might even take a bicycle or a rental car to get from place to place.
- Buenos Aires hotels (177 hotels)
- Puerto Iguazu hotels (12 hotels)
- Vistalba hotels (1 hotel)
- Cordoba hotels (8 hotels)
- El Calafate hotels (18 hotels)
- Mendoza hotels (16 hotels)
- San Carlos De Bariloche hotels (21 hotels)
- San Martin De Los Andes hotels (1 hotel)
- Puerto Madryn hotels (2 hotels)
- Rosario hotels (8 hotels)
36 hotels in Recoleta
Featuring a seamless fusion of stylish modern architecture and quality amenities, Dazzler Tower Recoleta Hotel creates a well-equipped haven for discerning travellers in the vibrant cultural centre... More
Mio Buenos Aires Hotel blends luxury and comfort with its classy accommodations and state-of-the-art facilities. Holidaymakers can explore nearby well-known destinations in Recoleta. Catch a show... More
Whether in colourful Buenos Aires for a business trip or a much-awaited break, discerning travellers find an ideal base in the well-equipped and conveniently located accommodations of Buenos Aires... More
Chic and contemporary, Ayres de Recoleta Plaza makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers visiting bustling Buenos Aires. From this stylish property, tourists can venture to the... More
Offering comfortable spaces close to local attractions points of interests, Esplendor Plaza Francia makes for an ideal starting point for holidaymakers visiting the vibrant Buenos Aires City. This... More
Convenient and relaxing, Loi Suites Arenales Buenos Aires provides a suitable base for business and leisure travellers in the heart of Buenos Aires. While visiting the Argentinean capital,... More
Situated in the neighbourhood of Recoleta, Unique Executive Chateau Hotel Buenos Aires is a charming fashionable boutique hotel that exudes both style and luxury. GeneralThe Unique Executive... More
Posadas 1232 Map
Enjoying a great location, the Caesar Park Buenos Aires FUTURE MGALLERY features all the modern facilities that cater to the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. GeneralGuests... More
Bel Air Hotel welcomes discerning tourists to plush accommodations housed in a Spanish neo-baroque building centrally set in the Argentina capital. Travellers at this Buenos Aires hotel are close... More