Recoleta Buenos Aires
Recoleta is a charming historic district centred right in Buenos Aires. Whilst predominantly a residential neighbourhood, Recoleta is quickly becoming a prime tourist destination thanks to the amazing architecture and rich Brazilian history. Whether browsing some of the shops and kiosks featuring local artists or having lunch at the quaint but well-known La Biela (a cafe bar), there is a wide-range of activities and sites for any traveller during their stay in Buenos Aires.
- Take note of the amazing sculptures whilst visiting the historical Recoleta Cemetary, also known as the Walled City of the Dead, where numerous people of interest including Evita Peron are buried.
- Wander along the Plaza Intendente Alvear, commonly called Plaza Francia, and enjoy the works of local artists.
- Take a walking tour of Recoleta, being sure to see some of the famous structures such as the Buenos Aires Design Centre and Chapel of the Centro Cultural Recoleta amongst many others.
Generally, most of the travellers coming to Buenos Aires use the metro system called the Subte. Unfortunately the Subte doesn't have direct access to Recoleta; luckily, there are numerous taxi services and plenty of bus routes that can do the job. The nearest major airport is the Buenos Aires International Airport. Whilst in Recoleta, the vast majority of visitors find that getting around on foot is quite convenient and allows a nice pace to enjoying the sites. You might even take a bicycle or a rental car to get from place to place.
- Buenos Aires hotels (173 hotels)
- Puerto Iguazu hotels (11 hotels)
- Vistalba hotels (1 hotel)
- Cordoba hotels (9 hotels)
- El Calafate hotels (19 hotels)
- Mendoza hotels (16 hotels)
- San Carlos De Bariloche hotels (21 hotels)
- San Martin De Los Andes hotels (2 hotels)
- Puerto Madryn hotels (2 hotels)
- Rosario hotels (8 hotels)
37 hotels in Recoleta
Committed to provide immaculate service and state-of-the-art facilities, this hotel combines contemporary accommodations with top-notch services to ensure you an unforgettable experience. ... More
Featuring convenient facilities and comfortable accommodation, the Unique Art Elegance Hotel Buenos Aires is an ideal place to reside when you are in Buenos Aires for holidays. GeneralUnique Art... More
Being an ideal destination for both business and leisure stays in the city of Buenos Aires, this hotel offers a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities to make your stay a... More
Combining the ambience of casual homeliness with complete impeccable services, the Ayres De Recoleta Design Apartments definitely has all the qualities that will make a difference for your stay... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, Loisuites Recoleta Hotel Buenos Aires is the right choice of accommodation while visiting Buenos Aires. GeneralLoisuites Recoleta Hotel Buenos... More
Posadas 1232 Map
Enjoying a great location, the Caesar Park Buenos Aires FUTURE MGALLERY features all the modern facilities that cater to the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. GeneralGuests... More
Chic and contemporary, Ayres de Recoleta Plaza makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers visiting bustling Buenos Aires. From this stylish property, tourists can venture to the... More
Featuring a seamless fusion of stylish modern architecture and quality amenities, Dazzler Tower Recoleta Hotel creates a well-equipped haven for discerning travellers in the vibrant cultural centre... More
Well known for its superiority of service and comfort, Wilton Hotel Buenos Aires is ideally suited for both business and leisure travellers. GeneralBusiness guests are provided with a... More