Recoleta Buenos Aires
Recoleta is a charming historic district centred right in Buenos Aires. Whilst predominantly a residential neighbourhood, Recoleta is quickly becoming a prime tourist destination thanks to the amazing architecture and rich Brazilian history. Whether browsing some of the shops and kiosks featuring local artists or having lunch at the quaint but well-known La Biela (a cafe bar), there is a wide-range of activities and sites for any traveller during their stay in Buenos Aires.
- Take note of the amazing sculptures whilst visiting the historical Recoleta Cemetary, also known as the Walled City of the Dead, where numerous people of interest including Evita Peron are buried.
- Wander along the Plaza Intendente Alvear, commonly called Plaza Francia, and enjoy the works of local artists.
- Take a walking tour of Recoleta, being sure to see some of the famous structures such as the Buenos Aires Design Centre and Chapel of the Centro Cultural Recoleta amongst many others.
Generally, most of the travellers coming to Buenos Aires use the metro system called the Subte. Unfortunately the Subte doesn't have direct access to Recoleta; luckily, there are numerous taxi services and plenty of bus routes that can do the job. The nearest major airport is the Buenos Aires International Airport. Whilst in Recoleta, the vast majority of visitors find that getting around on foot is quite convenient and allows a nice pace to enjoying the sites. You might even take a bicycle or a rental car to get from place to place.
- Buenos Aires hotels (175 hotels)
- Puerto Iguazu hotels (11 hotels)
- Vistalba hotels (1 hotel)
- Cordoba hotels (9 hotels)
- El Calafate hotels (22 hotels)
- Mendoza hotels (17 hotels)
- San Carlos De Bariloche hotels (21 hotels)
- San Martin De Los Andes hotels (2 hotels)
- Puerto Madryn hotels (2 hotels)
- Rosario hotels (8 hotels)
37 hotels in Recoleta
Combining the ambience of casual homeliness with complete impeccable services, the Ayres De Recoleta Design Apartments definitely has all the qualities that will make a difference for your stay... More
Bel Air Hotel welcomes discerning tourists to plush accommodations housed in a Spanish neo-baroque building centrally set in the Argentina capital. Travellers at this Buenos Aires hotel are close... More
Committed to provide immaculate service and state-of-the-art facilities, this hotel combines contemporary accommodations with top-notch services to ensure you an unforgettable experience. ... More
Located in the most fashionable area, the 525 Impala Hotel offers you impeccable service, comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities to make your stay a memorable one at Buenos Aires. ... More
Whether in colourful Buenos Aires for a business trip or a much-awaited break, discerning travellers find an ideal base in the well-equipped and conveniently located accommodations of Buenos Aires... More
Being an ideal destination for both business and leisure stays in the city of Buenos Aires, this hotel offers a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities to make your stay a... More
Featuring convenient facilities and comfortable accommodation, the Unique Art Elegance Hotel Buenos Aires is an ideal place to reside when you are in Buenos Aires for holidays. GeneralUnique Art... More
Offering an excellent location, this property is an ideal place for a pleasant and wonderful holiday. GeneralEquipped with the technology of forward edge, the conference room with capacity to... More
Enjoying a great location, the Caesar Park Buenos Aires FUTURE MGALLERY features all the modern facilities that cater to the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. GeneralGuests... More