Palermo Buenos Aires
Palermo is a large neighbourhood located northeast of Buenos Aires. Palermo houses the Buenos Aires Botanical Gardens, as well as many parks such as the Buenos Aires Zoo. It derived its name from Saint Benedict of Palermo, the patron saint of African missions, but it could also be the namesake of an Italian Immigrant, Juan Domingo Palermo, who purchased the land in the late 16th Century shortly after the city was founded. This duality can be seen in some of the most stylish and diverse bars, cafes, and restaurants in Buenos Aires. Palermo has a pulsating cultural life with nocturnal neighbourhoods charming for both families and the lone traveller.
- Inspired by Prater in Vienna, the Palermo Woods is the largest green area of Buenos Aires and is located northeast of Palermo. It offers the best in outdoor activities such as jogging, skating, and biking.
- The MALBA Museum located in Palermo offers a wide range of dynamic artworks from all over Latin America, and is a very popular destination with visitors.
- The nightlife is perhaps the biggest part of the Palermo experience, so dance and drink to block-rocking beats at Niceto Club, where the night often begins at 2am.
With five railway stations in Palermo, many commuter railway lines run through Palermo and its surrounding neighbourhood. The train is the cheapest and most convenient means of transport in Buenos Aires. Bus services (Colectivos) exist within Palermo’s boundaries and connect all points of the city. They are the best option when one wants to tour the city at a relatively cheap cost. The Metro Subway is a convenient connection to other neighbourhoods and operates from 6am to 11pm Monday to Saturday then 8am to 10pm on Sunday. Taxis are safe and convenient and fairly priced.
- Buenos Aires hotels (176 hotels)
- Puerto Iguazu hotels (12 hotels)
- Vistalba hotels (1 hotel)
- Cordoba hotels (9 hotels)
- El Calafate hotels (19 hotels)
- Mendoza hotels (16 hotels)
- San Carlos De Bariloche hotels (21 hotels)
- San Martin De Los Andes hotels (2 hotels)
- Puerto Madryn hotels (2 hotels)
- Salta hotels (6 hotels)
23 hotels in Palermo
1828 Smart Hotel invites corporate and leisure travellers to comfortable accommodations with up-to-date facilities and a fusion of Bohemian and local decor located in Buenos Aires. Holidaymakers... More
Found near entertainment and cultural hubs, Palermo Place Buenos Aires Hotel is a boutique haven with contemporary comforts in this Argentine capital. Holidaymakers in Buenos Aires can learn more... More
Own Grand Palermo Soho features sophisticated spaces and contemporary amenities for relaxation and business, ideal for savvy travellers in Buenos Aires. For a taste of local art and culture,... More
Palermo Tower is a boutique hotel with modern accommodations fit for travellers looking to exploring the vibrant city of Buenos Aires. Tourists can explore Palacio Barolo and watch artistic... More
CasaSur Bellini Hotel welcomes discerning travellers to elegant accommodations while in a business or leisure trip in Buenos Aires. Visitors at this contemporary hotel can explore well-known city... More
Boasting of a sophisticated minimalist charm, Aspen Square Hotel Buenos Aires attracts discerning travellers to its innovative spaces and deluxe services right in the heart of Buenos Aires. Known... More
Offering comfortable spaces set close to the airport and must-visit tourist attractions, Dazzler Palermo creates a fitting starting point for travellers in the heritage-rich Argentina capital. This... More
The Esplendor Palermo Soho Hotel Buenos Aires is a refined boutique property that perfectly fits into the avant-garde style of the neighbourhood. The property creates a living space that provides... More
Explore the Argentina capital with ease by booking a stay at the tastefully designed spaces and a host of leisure amenities of Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires set in a central location. This Buenos Aires... More