Palermo Buenos Aires
Palermo is a large neighbourhood located northeast of Buenos Aires. Palermo houses the Buenos Aires Botanical Gardens, as well as many parks such as the Buenos Aires Zoo. It derived its name from Saint Benedict of Palermo, the patron saint of African missions, but it could also be the namesake of an Italian Immigrant, Juan Domingo Palermo, who purchased the land in the late 16th Century shortly after the city was founded. This duality can be seen in some of the most stylish and diverse bars, cafes, and restaurants in Buenos Aires. Palermo has a pulsating cultural life with nocturnal neighbourhoods charming for both families and the lone traveller.
- Inspired by Prater in Vienna, the Palermo Woods is the largest green area of Buenos Aires and is located northeast of Palermo. It offers the best in outdoor activities such as jogging, skating, and biking.
- The MALBA Museum located in Palermo offers a wide range of dynamic artworks from all over Latin America, and is a very popular destination with visitors.
- The nightlife is perhaps the biggest part of the Palermo experience, so dance and drink to block-rocking beats at Niceto Club, where the night often begins at 2am.
With five railway stations in Palermo, many commuter railway lines run through Palermo and its surrounding neighbourhood. The train is the cheapest and most convenient means of transport in Buenos Aires. Bus services (Colectivos) exist within Palermo’s boundaries and connect all points of the city. They are the best option when one wants to tour the city at a relatively cheap cost. The Metro Subway is a convenient connection to other neighbourhoods and operates from 6am to 11pm Monday to Saturday then 8am to 10pm on Sunday. Taxis are safe and convenient and fairly priced.
- Buenos Aires hotels (175 hotels)
- Puerto Iguazu hotels (11 hotels)
- Vistalba hotels (1 hotel)
- Cordoba hotels (9 hotels)
- El Calafate hotels (22 hotels)
- Mendoza hotels (17 hotels)
- San Carlos De Bariloche hotels (21 hotels)
- San Martin De Los Andes hotels (2 hotels)
- Puerto Madryn hotels (2 hotels)
- Salta hotels (7 hotels)
23 hotels in Palermo
CasaSur Bellini Hotel welcomes discerning travellers to elegant accommodations while in a business or leisure trip in Buenos Aires. Visitors at this contemporary hotel can explore well-known city... More
1828 Smart Hotel invites corporate and leisure travellers to comfortable accommodations with up-to-date facilities and a fusion of Bohemian and local decor located in Buenos Aires. Holidaymakers... More
Own Grand Palermo Soho features sophisticated spaces and contemporary amenities for relaxation and business, ideal for savvy travellers in Buenos Aires. For a taste of local art and culture,... More
Boasting of a sophisticated minimalist charm, Aspen Square Hotel Buenos Aires attracts discerning travellers to its innovative spaces and deluxe services right in the heart of Buenos Aires. Known... More
BA Sohotel Buenos Aires offers well-appointed accommodations and deluxe spaces located between Plaza Cortazar and Plaza Italia in the Argentina capital. Guests on a Buenos Aires holiday can catch... More
Explore the Argentina capital with ease by booking a stay at the tastefully designed spaces and a host of leisure amenities of Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires set in a central location. This Buenos Aires... More
Palermo Tower is a boutique hotel with modern accommodations fit for travellers looking to exploring the vibrant city of Buenos Aires. Tourists can explore Palacio Barolo and watch artistic... More
With personalised hospitality and elegant accommodations set in a central location, Prodeo Hotel And Lounge makes for an ideal base for travellers while in Buenos Aires. Patrons at this boutique... More
Travellers looking for a corporate or recreational trip in the neighbourhood of Palermo in Buenos Aires find ideal base at the modern accommodations of Howard Johnson Inn Palermo. Patrons at this... More