Ministro Pistarini hotels
The Ministro Pistarini airport, also known as Ezeiza International Airport, is a modern airport located in the capital city of Buenos Aires in Argentina, serving both passenger and cargo airlines. It is considered to be the largest of many airports in the country, which was calculated by the number of international passengers received. Located 22 kilometres southwest of the city’s centre, the airport proves to be a notable entry point and was voted Best Airport in the Region in 2007. With easy money exchange facilities, sufficient parking, and nearby accommodation, it makes for a welcoming edition to any travellers holiday.
- Experience the many highlights of this huge Buenos Aires city as well as its many historical sites such as the Cementerio de la Recoleta, San Telmo, and the Palermo Viejo District.
- Indulge in a world-class shopping experience at the Ministro Pistarini Airport, which is home to duty free shopping, unique novelty stores, as well as many other outlets to choose from.
- Find useful information about Buenos Aires, such as maps, routes, and attractions, at the two Tourist Information desks located in Terminal A on the ground floor that offer a 24 hour service to arriving travellers.
Although there is no railway link between the two points, the Riccheri Motorway connects the Ministro Pistarini Airport to Buenos Aires. Local bus routes 5, 8, 51, and 394 offer reliable and affordable city transfers with the transport network. Other options include local taxis or charter buses. The Aeroparque Jorge Newbery handles most of the domestic flights entering or leaving the region, and there are many other smaller airports in the city. Four car hire companies can be found at the main hub of Ministro Pistarini Airport with companies such as Avis and Alamo.
- Buenos Aires hotels (176 hotels)
- Puerto Iguazu hotels (12 hotels)
- Vistalba hotels (1 hotel)
- Cordoba hotels (9 hotels)
- El Calafate hotels (19 hotels)
- Mendoza hotels (16 hotels)
- San Carlos De Bariloche hotels (21 hotels)
- San Martin De Los Andes hotels (2 hotels)
- Puerto Madryn hotels (2 hotels)
- Salta hotels (6 hotels)
163 hotels near Ministro Pistarini
Discover the beauty of Argentina's most distinguished hotel, the Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires. Conveniently located in the heart of Buenos Aires just steps from Calle Florida shopping area and... More
Whether in colourful Buenos Aires for a business trip or a much-awaited break, discerning travellers find an ideal base in the well-equipped and conveniently located accommodations of Buenos Aires... More
With its stylish comfortable accommodations and central location in downtown Buenos Aires, Dazzler Tower Maipu Hotel Buenos Aires makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers. This... More
Elegant and intimate, Melia Recoleta Plaza Hotel creates an idyllic retreat for discerning tourists and business travellers visiting the Argentina capital. This Buenos Aires hotel places visitors... More
Offering comfortable spaces close to local attractions points of interests, Esplendor Plaza Francia makes for an ideal starting point for holidaymakers visiting the vibrant Buenos Aires City. This... More
Featuring convenient facilities and comfortable accommodation, the Unique Art Elegance Hotel Buenos Aires is an ideal place to reside when you are in Buenos Aires for holidays. GeneralUnique Art... More
Hotel Pulitzer Buenos Aires welcomes discerning travellers visiting the Argentina capital for leisure or business to cosmopolitan-styled and centrally located accommodations, placing guests within... More
The Moreno Hotel features decidedly stylish, smart luxury, hip and entertaining combined with attentive service to make your stay a comfortable and wonderful one. GeneralThe Moreno Hotel offers... More
Influenced by the Victorian era in England, Claridge Hotel Buenos Aires reaches new levels of sophistication for the discerning guest. Designed like a gentleman's club, and located prestigiously... More