Downtown Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires is a sprawling city in Argentina, overflowing with hip culture, vibrant traditions, and unique attractions. While many visitors struggle to decide whether to start their adventure with the colonial architecture and history of the San Telmo district, the eclectic arts of La Boca, or the trendy development of Puerto Madero, the downtown district of this lively city never fails to deliver something to please everyone. Downtown offers some of the best hangouts for dining and drinking, as well as heritage attractions and historic sites. Here, visitors have the opportunity to explore Argentina’s coffee culture and vibrant tango scene.
- Experience a Buenos Aires metro ride like no other on Linea A of the world’s oldest commercially operating trains, which maintains its perfectly preserved original wood and boasts manual doors.
- Explore the authentic vintage collection of toys and antique books at Libreria la Calesita in downtown Buenos Aires. Discover unique vendors and watch tango dancers at the Florida pedestrian mall, and browse through the large selection of shops and art at the Galerías Pacífico.
- Indulge in delectable caviar and lobster at Dora restaurant, experience a live performance of music, tango, or flamenco at La Puerto Rico café.
Visitors who fly in to Buenos Aires will land at the Ezeiza International Airport, which services a large number of flights from all across the globe. Getting to downtown from the airport, you can take a bus, hop in a taxi, or hire a car. There are several trains that connect with other Argentinean cities like Cordoba, Retiro, and Tucuman. Once you are in the city, the best way to get to downtown Buenos Aires would be by Subte, or subterranean metro. Of course, this must absolutely involve a ride on the famous wooden metro, known as the A Line.
Cities in Argentina
- Buenos Aires hotels (173 hotels)
- Puerto Iguazu hotels (12 hotels)
- El Calafate hotels (22 hotels)
- Cordoba hotels (9 hotels)
- Mendoza hotels (18 hotels)
- San Carlos De Bariloche hotels (21 hotels)
- Vistalba hotels (1 hotel)
- San Martin De Los Andes hotels (2 hotels)
- Puerto Madryn hotels (2 hotels)
- Salta hotels (7 hotels)
28 hotels in Downtown
Featuring quality service, comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities,Melia Buenos Aires hotel is an ideal place for you to reside when you are in Buenos Aires for a holiday. GeneralMelia... More
Combining personalised services and deluxe facilities set in a beautiful vine-entwined architecture, CasaCalma Hotel Buenos Aires greets holidaymakers with warm hospitality while visiting the... More
Discover the beauty of Argentina's most distinguished hotel, the Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires. Conveniently located in the heart of Buenos Aires just steps from Calle Florida shopping area and... More
With chic spaces and sleek furnishings, Hotel Dolmen welcomes discerning travellers to a modern retreat set in Buenos Aires. While in the Argentina capital, tourists take photos of the famous... More
Hotel Pulitzer Buenos Aires welcomes discerning travellers visiting the Argentina capital for leisure or business to cosmopolitan-styled and centrally located accommodations, placing guests within... More
Aspen Towers Hotel Buenos Aires is a premier luxury boutique hotel where excellence becomes reality. GeneralOffering state-of-art technology and service infrastructure, the meeting rooms at the... More
Providing comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities, the NH Florida Hotel Buenos Aires is an ideal place to reside while you are in Buenos Aires. GeneralA well-facilitated business... More
Boasting of being in a well-connected location, the Ce Hotel De Diseno Buenos Aires offers unique atmosphere, friendly staff and the facilities that makes you to feel at home. GeneralThis property... More
If you are looking for an ideal holiday destination in Buenos Aires, the NH Crillon Hotel is a perfect place for you to reside and explore the surrounding areas. GeneralThe hotel offers excellent... More