A Frozen Hotel
The biggest igloo on the planet is also a hotel that is rebuilt every year with fresh snow and ice. This Lapland hotel will melt in 3 months from opening day. Everything inside is made from ice – even the drinking glasses.
Search the HotelClub Travel Blog
- Annie@GreenGlobalTravel: I didnt know Edinburgh Castle had...
- Sam hill: It seems lovely to have tour...
- Jac: Thanks HotelClub, it’s my honour ...
- BarVader: A.l: I agree on that point....
- Rosemarie: We are truly honoured to be...
- MrStyleKing.COM: Chanced upon this article online, nicely...
- Todd Dulaney: Your missing a very important lost...
- Tiana Kai: Thank you for this! I am...
- Mai: Oh yes, public caning is non-sense.
- Richard Chown: Crown Plaza changi airport hotel is...
- Adventure Travel
- Arts & Culture
- Beaches & Islands
- Best Of
- Competitions & Promos
- Events & Festivals
- Family Travel
- Food & Drink
- Romance Travel
- Singapore Blog Awards
- Star Rating
Find discount hotels from HotelClub
About the HotelClub Travel Blog
HotelClub Travel Blog is where the weird, the wacky and the wonderful world of travel comes together. You will find posts on green or environmentally friendly travel ideas, interesting and obscure destinations and hotels as well as posts about the cultural side of travel. We also feature guest posts, blog carnivals, our favourite travel videos and photos and by subscribing, you will also be eligible to enter our fantastic new competitions!
What's hot right now!
Have Your Say
- Loading ...