A Frozen Hotel
The biggest igloo on the planet is also a hotel that is rebuilt every year with fresh snow and ice. This Lapland hotel will melt in 3 months from opening day. Everything inside is made from ice – even the drinking glasses.
Search the HotelClub Travel Blog
- Isabelle Spencer: I think this is very interesting...
- Scott A: I would rank Nachi Cocom in...
- Lizzy (Good Things): Fantastic post, Rose… so delicious.
- Teddy: I agree that Air Canada is...
- Mandu wilson: Guys, you call these laws stupid...
- john McKaine: you must not include philippine airlines...
- TAMERA HEALY-DOORMAN: I’m also Australian and, wow, this...
- Peter: Alright this list is legitimate and...
- Dr Kiran jain: its paradise. Its maddening. Beautiful landscapes...
- romal: Cloud break fiji should be in...
- Adventure Travel
- Arts & Culture
- Beaches & Islands
- Best Of
- Competitions & Promos
- Events & Festivals
- Family Travel
- Food & Drink
- Romance Travel
- Singapore Blog Awards
- Star Rating
Find discount hotels from HotelClub
About the HotelClub Travel Blog
HotelClub Travel Blog is where the weird, the wacky and the wonderful world of travel comes together. You will find posts on green or environmentally friendly travel ideas, interesting and obscure destinations and hotels as well as posts about the cultural side of travel. We also feature guest posts, blog carnivals, our favourite travel videos and photos and by subscribing, you will also be eligible to enter our fantastic new competitions!
What's hot right now!
Have Your Say
- Loading ...