Five Best Resorts in Tenerife
Tenerife is a Spanish island off the Atlantic Coast of Africa and a popular tourist destination. The dominant island in the Canary archipelago is a superlative holiday spot, with wonderful points of interest and natural scenery. With that in mind, check out five superb href=”http://www.hotelclub.com/Spain/Tenerife-Island-hotels/”>resorts in Tenerife.
1) Playa de las Americas – As the most popular resort in Tenerife, the Playa de las Americas is a hive of activity. Golden beaches beckon, clubs and bars abound on the infamous Veronica’s Strip and all luxury amenities are included. Whether with the family or that special someone, Playa de las Americas is ideal.
(Image by eric81)
2) Puerto de la Cruz - Straddling old and new Tenerife, Puerto de la Cruz is one of the most well-established resorts on the island. Experience a taste of traditional Spain in the old town and dance the night away in new town nightclubs. The resort features a wide range of rooms, from modest cabins to high-rise suites.
(Image by robertrd)
3) Gran Hotel Bahia - Colorful architecture and subtropical gardens help make the Gran Hotel Bahia unique. With all the standard services of a luxury resort the Bahia is a superb option for reasonable accommodations in Tenerife.
(Image by jlastras)
4) Los Cristianos - Local, local, local is the catchphrase for Los Cristianos. Near the port of Tenerife, the resort features a courtyard breakfast nook where guests can watch fishermen set up for the daily catch. The hotel is also close to the harbor where tourists can catch a ferry to the other Canary Islands.
(Image by mike_lawrence)
5) Hotel Botanico - Often on the shortlist of top luxury hotels in the world, elegance and sophistication reign at the Hotel Botanico. With plenty of suites and expansive rooms, the resort is perfect for family travel. Exquisite botanical gardens, a spa, golf course and views of Tenerife’s mountains highlight this prominent member of “The Leading Hotels of the World”.