Mac Wheeler aka "Mac"
Me in a nutshell
Writing my "about me" as we speak.
Last posts I've written
|28/08/12 -||Travel Experts Survey 2012: The Results Are In! in Infographics & Technology|
|22/08/12 -||Heroes of London Olympics 2012 Infographic in Events & Festivals & Infographics & Sports|
|30/03/12 -||Discover the Best of South Australia in Australia & NZ|
|18/02/12 -||Top 10 Attractions in New Taipei City in Asia|
|11/02/12 -||Taiwan: Celebrate Lantern Festival in Asia|
|03/02/12 -||Asia: Top 10 Most Romantic Valentine’s Day Destinations in Asia|
Meet the rest of the posse
- Alex Ion
- Amy Compton
- Andrew Trimboli
- Belen Fernandez
- Ben Holbrook
- Brianne Kimmel
- Christelle Cubizolles
- Dave Emery
- Frederic Chanut
- Florin Nedelcu
- Gustavo Martin-Dupre
- Jeremy Jones
- Julie Falconer
- Katie Mayors
- Kirsty Knaggs
- Leif Pettersen
- Matt Kepnes
- Mac Wheeler
- Matt Lindley
- Magnus Dahlquist
- Paul Hansford
- Rosemarie John
- Tahira Khan
- Tom Bennet
Search the HotelClub Travel Blog
- Teddy: I agree that Air Canada is...
- Mandu wilson: Guys, you call these laws stupid...
- john McKaine: you must not include philippine airlines...
- TAMERA HEALY-DOORMAN: I’m also Australian and, wow, this...
- Peter: Alright this list is legitimate and...
- Dr Kiran jain: its paradise. Its maddening. Beautiful landscapes...
- romal: Cloud break fiji should be in...
- Robert Waterfall: Vieux Boulogne is the worlds stinkiest...
- Mike: Great article re dangerous animals of...
- Martin: Melbourne. From a distance it’s a...
- Adventure Travel
- Arts & Culture
- Beaches & Islands
- Best Of
- Competitions & Promos
- Events & Festivals
- Family Travel
- Food & Drink
- Romance Travel
- Singapore Blog Awards
- Star Rating
Find discount hotels from HotelClub
About the HotelClub Travel Blog
HotelClub Travel Blog is where the weird, the wacky and the wonderful world of travel comes together. You will find posts on green or environmentally friendly travel ideas, interesting and obscure destinations and hotels as well as posts about the cultural side of travel. We also feature guest posts, blog carnivals, our favourite travel videos and photos and by subscribing, you will also be eligible to enter our fantastic new competitions!
What's hot right now!
Have Your Say
- Loading ...