Alex Ion aka "Ionica"
Me in a nutshell
Living in Eastern Europe, Alex has been a journalist for the last 2 years. When not writing about travel, places, gadgets or cars, he's traveling Europe. Whether it be by subway, tram or bus, Alex is keen to visit every little street, shop or bar he can find. Alex now specializes in writing about green travel and places of natural beauty or significance.
Last posts I've written
|01/09/10 -||7 Spectacular Summer Festivals in Destinations|
|28/08/10 -||Six Iconic Movie Destinations in Destinations|
|25/08/10 -||Five Adrenaline Thrills in Hawaii in Destinations & North America|
|07/08/10 -||7 Reasons to Visit Phuket in Asia|
|04/08/10 -||Five Foodie Destinations in Adelaide in Australia & NZ|
|28/07/10 -||What to Eat and Drink in Kuala Lumpur in Asia & Food & Drink|
Meet the rest of the posse
- shawn: aussie aussie oi oi oi
- khalifa: i was in Dubai in January....
- Electro: This is my list: 1. Mexican 2. Italian 3....
- Elle: HELLOOO???? Moroccan should be number #1...
- Fatih: Turkish cuisine: Best Lebanese cuisine: Better Italian cuisine:...
- saisnehitha: Very Interesting Post !! Great Thank...
- tameit: chicken tandoori or kebabs are not...
- Josh: Don’t forget the Quince guys. The...
- CGC: 1.- Spanish 2.- Italian 3.- Peruvian 4.- Japanese 5.- Libano 6.-...
- Braden: I bought this game quite a...
- Adventure Travel
- Arts & Culture
- Beaches & Islands
- Best Of
- Competitions & Promos
- Events & Festivals
- Family Travel
- Food & Drink
- Romance Travel
- Star Rating
- Loading ...