Alex Ion aka "Ionica"
Me in a nutshell
Living in Eastern Europe, Alex has been a journalist for the last 2 years. When not writing about travel, places, gadgets or cars, he's traveling Europe. Whether it be by subway, tram or bus, Alex is keen to visit every little street, shop or bar he can find. Alex now specializes in writing about green travel and places of natural beauty or significance.
Last posts I've written
|01/09/10 -||7 Spectacular Summer Festivals in Destinations|
|28/08/10 -||Six Iconic Movie Destinations in Destinations|
|25/08/10 -||Five Adrenaline Thrills in Hawaii in Destinations & North America|
|07/08/10 -||7 Reasons to Visit Phuket in Asia|
|04/08/10 -||Five Foodie Destinations in Adelaide in Australia & NZ|
|28/07/10 -||What to Eat and Drink in Kuala Lumpur in Asia & Food & Drink|
Meet the rest of the posse
- Annie@GreenGlobalTravel: I didnt know Edinburgh Castle had...
- Sam hill: It seems lovely to have tour...
- Jac: Thanks HotelClub, it’s my honour ...
- BarVader: A.l: I agree on that point....
- Rosemarie: We are truly honoured to be...
- MrStyleKing.COM: Chanced upon this article online, nicely...
- Todd Dulaney: Your missing a very important lost...
- Tiana Kai: Thank you for this! I am...
- Mai: Oh yes, public caning is non-sense.
- Richard Chown: Crown Plaza changi airport hotel is...
- Adventure Travel
- Arts & Culture
- Beaches & Islands
- Best Of
- Competitions & Promos
- Events & Festivals
- Family Travel
- Food & Drink
- Romance Travel
- Star Rating
- Loading ...