Alex Ion aka "Ionica"
Me in a nutshell
Living in Eastern Europe, Alex has been a journalist for the last 2 years. When not writing about travel, places, gadgets or cars, he's traveling Europe. Whether it be by subway, tram or bus, Alex is keen to visit every little street, shop or bar he can find. Alex now specializes in writing about green travel and places of natural beauty or significance.
Last posts I've written
|01/09/10 -||7 Spectacular Summer Festivals in Destinations|
|28/08/10 -||Six Iconic Movie Destinations in Destinations|
|25/08/10 -||Five Adrenaline Thrills in Hawaii in Destinations & North America|
|07/08/10 -||7 Reasons to Visit Phuket in Asia|
|04/08/10 -||Five Foodie Destinations in Adelaide in Australia & NZ|
|28/07/10 -||What to Eat and Drink in Kuala Lumpur in Asia & Food & Drink|
Meet the rest of the posse
- Summer: This is such a well-written and...
- 21st Century Mummy: All great bloggers. Thanks so much...
- manojkumarkingston: Thx for sharing this blog. Your...
- vacation homes kissimmee: Wow interesting blog…………..such nice BLOG ...
- david: Have just returned from Perth and...
- Belinda: Argentina is amazing
- Ron: Fun to hike. Met lots...
- Mário: 1º Portugal 2º Italy 3º Brazilian 4º Japan 5º Chinese 6º...
- Thom: What’s the weather like in Dubai...
- Binith: I won’t say what’s best, but...
- Adventure Travel
- Arts & Culture
- Beaches & Islands
- Best Of
- Competitions & Promos
- Events & Festivals
- Family Travel
- Food & Drink
- Romance Travel
- Singapore Blog Awards
- Star Rating
- Loading ...