Me in a nutshell
Writing my "about me" as we speak.
Last posts I've written
|18/04/13 -||A Taco and Tequila Crawl of Downtown San Diego in Featured & North America|
|12/04/13 -||The World’s Greatest Paintings – And Where To See Them in Arts & Culture|
|05/04/13 -||Follow the Rainbow Checklist For A Better Trip in Fun & Holidays|
|20/08/12 -||Best London Blogs Of 2012 in Best Of & Europe|
|09/07/12 -||Pros and Cons of Travel with Kids in Family Travel & Guide|
|26/06/11 -||24 Hours in Chiang Mai in Asia|
Meet the rest of the posse
Search the HotelClub Travel Blog
- shawn: vigina boob lol
- Camila: I’m peruvian and I have to...
- Damian: Excellent coverage, thank you! I’m writing...
- Durian: Durian comes in different taste depending...
- Delbaz: Santa Catarina Brazil is not in...
- Alvin tom: Waitomo Caves in New Zealand a...
- shawn: aussie aussie oi oi oi
- khalifa: i was in Dubai in January....
- Electro: This is my list: 1. Mexican 2. Italian 3....
- Elle: HELLOOO???? Moroccan should be number #1...
- Adventure Travel
- Arts & Culture
- Beaches & Islands
- Best Of
- Competitions & Promos
- Events & Festivals
- Family Travel
- Food & Drink
- Romance Travel
- Star Rating
Find discount hotels from HotelClub
About the HotelClub Travel Blog
HotelClub Travel Blog is where the weird, the wacky and the wonderful world of travel comes together. You will find posts on green or environmentally friendly travel ideas, interesting and obscure destinations and hotels as well as posts about the cultural side of travel. We also feature guest posts, blog carnivals, our favourite travel videos and photos and by subscribing, you will also be eligible to enter our fantastic new competitions!
What's hot right now!
Have Your Say
- Loading ...