- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
Village Hotel Katong By Far East Hospitality Singapore4 Stars
25 Marine Parade Singapore 449536
Village Hotel By Far East Hospitality is on the East Coast Road, in the heart of Katong District in Singapore, near public transport stations. A city tour is not complete without visiting National Museum of Singapore and Orchard Road.
The spacious and tastefully appointed rooms come with sleek furnishings and amenities like 46-inch LCD TV, balcony, en suite bathroom with rain shower. Some units have sitting area.
Katong Cafe at Far East Hospitality Village Hotel serves mouth-watering international cuisine and creatively prepared regional favourites. Patrons can also have cocktails at the Club Lounge on site.
Village Hotel Katong By Far East Hospitality Singapore provides meeting rooms for up to 150 people and Wi-Fi access throughout the property. During recreation, visitors can unwind in the outdoor pool on site or shop at Parkway Parade Shopping Centre and Katong Shopping Centre.
- 7 km to the Train Station
- 12 km to the International Airport (Changi)
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Centre
- Internet Access - High Speed
- Lift / Elevator
- Secretarial Services
- Bar / Lounge
- Conference Facilities
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Room Service
- Shopping Arcade
- Beauty Salon / Hairdresser
- Faxing Facilities
- Laundry Services
- Parking Facilities
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Internet Access
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Ensuite / Private Bathroom
- Mini Bar
Village Hotel Katong By Far East Hospitality Singapore Guest Reviews (35)
1. Took me several hours to locate the hotel as it was not accessible by MRT and had to change several buses in order to get there from Orchard Road. 2. First room was horrendous with unknown stains on carpet, curtain and sofa. Light was not working either. 3. Requested for change of room and staff was unwilling to change at first until I insisted. 4. Second room was much better than the first but still the hotel doesn't deserve the 4 star ratings given. 5. Location is not convenient as there are no direct buses to Orchard Road and need to take a bus to go to the nearest MRT Station. 6. Will not stay there again for my next visit.
Monamie wrote on February 22, 2012
It is fairly close to the airport, but still in town. The rooms are good size and well appointed. The last couple of times we stayed there, the management was happy to extend our checkout .time
Dewianggraeni Fraser wrote on September 6, 2010
Good location for overnight stopping with airport connection, but some distance from city. Rooms much more spacious than in Chinatown.
anthony brown wrote on March 14, 2010
The room is spacious. We liked the fact that the hotel was a little distant from the noisy commercial areas, while these were accessible within minutes of comfortable walk. The staff were friendly and obliging. Will stay there again.
Anonymous wrote on September 26, 2009
Hotel staffs are very courteous and helpful. Breakfast is quite expensive.
Anonymous wrote on September 7, 2009
See all reviews
Other Recommended Hotels
|Albert Court Village Hotel By Far East Hospitality Singapore||4 Stars|
|Carlton Hotel Singapore||4 Stars|
|Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium||4 Stars|
|Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore||4 Stars|
|Indra Maya Villas Bintan Island||4.5 Stars|
|Orchard Hotel Singapore||4 Stars|
|Concorde Hotel Singapore||4 Stars|
|Changi Village Hotel By Far East Hospitality Singapore||4 Stars|
|Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre||4 Stars|
Find similar hotels as Village Hotel Katong By Far East Hospitality Singapore in Singapore
|4 Star Hotels in Singapore|
|Singapore Hotels with Internet Access|
|Singapore Hotels with Parking|
|Singapore Hotels with Restaurant / Café|
|Singapore Hotels with Swimming pool|
|Singapore Hotels with Conference Room|
|Luxury Accommodation in Singapore|