Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Budget Hotels
Busy, busy, busy: Ho Chi Minh CIty is the biggest city in Vietnam, and this quickly becomes obvious to visitors. Motorbikes, taxis, buses and cars fill the streets, and, of course, crowds of people bustle about daily. With so much activity and its East Asian location, you can expect Ho Chi Minh City to be very accommodating for tourists on a budget; there are many activities and dining places frequented by locals and tourists alike. ... Read more »
Top 5 Budget Ho Chi Minh City Activities
Start off on a good footing with these five budget Ho Chi Minh activities.
- The War Remnants Museum offers a stark reminder of the county’s recent history.
- Bitexco Financial Tower Skydeck, where you can take in the best view of the city in the heart of the financial district.
- Cao Dai Temple has beautiful architecture and is quite a distance from the main town, but worth it.
- The Central Post Office is not your average post office; this one is worth visiting in its own right.
- Notre Dame Cathedral is not teleported from Paris, but it is French built. Find it on Paris Square.
Vietnamese food is becoming really popular; sample the real version here.
Cheap Dining in
- Pizza 4P's, Le Thanh Ton Street
- Skewers, Thai Van Lung
- The Lunch Lady, Hoang Sa Street
- Ala Mezon, Chu Manh Trinh
Do not miss out on a great holiday with the wide range of budget Vietnamese hotels on offer.« Hide