Monterey, CA Family Friendly Hotels
Monterey is one of California’s most popular destinations for those who want to get away for a few days. The family hotels in Monterey are designed to have everything needed for a stress-free visit and are close to all the local attractions, such as museums and parks. ... Read more »
Top 5 Monterey Family Attractions
- Monterey Bay Aquarium is perfect day out for all the family.
- Visit Cannery Row for a variety of restaurants and shops.
- Art lovers can visit the Monterey Museum of Art, which celebrates local and international art.
- Head to the Monterey Bay Coastal Recreation Trail for more active families.
- Visit in September for the Monterey Jazz Festival.
Monterey has many family restaurants which are like hidden gems, but once found and enjoyed they will never be forgotten. Dining out with a family can prove to be expensive, but there are plenty of eateries available which offer good food at a reasonable cost and can be enjoyed time and time again.
Monterey Family Restaurants
- Kula Ranch Island Steakhouse – traditional American fare
- Big Sur Lodge Restaurant – quality on a shoestring
- Jose’s Mexican Bar and Grill – child-friendly, fun restaurant
- Paris Bakery Cafe – French patisserie, ideal for lunches
- Pizza My Heart – pizza and pasta dishes
- Tarpy’s Roadhouse – cheap and cheerful restaurant
Monterey family hotels offer a home-away-from-home environment, so children are welcome and parents can relax knowing that everything is being taken care of by somebody else while they concentrate on having a good time on their holiday.« Hide