Hawaii - Kauai Family Friendly Hotels
Kauai is swathed in lush tropical forests and skirted by stunning beaches lapped (and occasionally thrashed) by lustrous Pacific waters. Finding family friendly hotels on Kauai is as easy as falling off a log. Take your island enjoyment to the max with these options: ... Read more »
Top 5 Family Friendly Kauai Attractions
- Take a 12-mile downhill cycle ride through mesmerising natural beauty with the Waimea Canyon Downhill Bicycle trek.
- Try navigating eight zipline walkways at the Kauai Zip ‘N’ Dip Expedition – and chill out at the glorious hidden swimming hole.
- Want to know why Kauai is called the ‘Garden Isle’? Soar into the heavens with the awesome Kauai Pali Mist Air Tour to find out.
- Visit the unblemished beaches of Kauai’s South Shore and glimpse dolphins and whales along the way on the South Shore Sea Kayak Adventure.
- Relax on powder white sands lapped by warm, gentle waves at one of the safest and most beautiful beaches – Poipu Beach Park.
All these attractions, of course, are guaranteed to generate healthy appetites. Feed yourselves and your youngsters at child friendly Kauai eateries like:
Child Friendly Eateries on Kauai
- The Hanamaulu Restaurant
- Poipu Beach Broiler
- Ono Family Restaurant (warning – huge portions)
- Tropical Taco
- Brick Oven Pizza
You will find a surfeit of excellent child friendly hotels on Kauai, largely because the island as a whole is family friendly. It is a genuine paradise in Polynesia.« Hide