Hawaii - Hawaii (Big Island) Pet Friendly Hotels
Hawaii Island (also referred to as the “Big Island”) is still expanding and is the youngest island within the Hawaiian group, yet is by far the largest. The island has a huge canvas of surroundings in which you can discover a number of unrivalled natural wonders. There are many pet-friendly hotels on the Big Island, which also houses one of the world’s most lively volcanoes, known as Kilauea. ... Read more »
Top 5 Things to Do on the Big Island
Whilst staying in a pet-friendly hotel on the Big Island, you can discover the best sights and attractions. From legendary natural wonders in the Hawaii Volcanoes Natural Park to ancient small towns such as Holualoa and Hawi, find out about the special locations which make the Big Island so memorable.
- See the landscape change in front of your eyes at the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Travel along the many scenic byways of Hawaii
- View the two stunning waterfalls on the short hike at the Akaka Falls State Park
- Discover many natural wonders in the region of Hilo
- Enjoy great shopping and dining in the historic Kailua village
The Big Island has a whole range of eateries, from seafood restaurants to American grill bars, to which all tastes are catered.
Big Island Cheap Eats
- Ocean Terrace, Hapuna Beach Hotel, Kamuela
- Norio’s Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar, The Fairmont Orchid, Kohala Coast
- Queen’s Court Dining Room, Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
- Clambake, Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Kamuela
Whether you are searching for a journey off the beaten track or a romantic getaway, there are many pet-friendly hotels on the Big Island.« Hide