Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood Family Friendly Hotels
Fort Lauderdale is one of Florida’s most famous holiday destinations and is well known for having everything needed for a fun time. Family hotels in Fort Lauderdale are perfect for welcoming people of all ages to the region and ensuring that they have a relaxing time and enjoy every day spent there. ... Read more »>
Top 5 Fort Lauderdale Family Attractions
- Airboat Everglades Tour – See alligators and other wildlife in close quarters.
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens – For those who enjoy cultural attractions.
- Broward County Parks – Ideal for a day out or a picnic.
- Butterfly World – Ideal for learning more about these fascinating creatures.
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum – A day out with a difference.
As Fort Lauderdale is all about people of all ages spending time together, there are many family restaurants which will not break the bank, but will allow families to enjoy good quality local cuisine in friendly surroundings.
Fort Lauderdale Family Restaurants
- Acquolina – family friendly with a varied menu
- Andrew’s Diner – traditional American fare
- Ambry – German cuisine for something a little different
- Ark Restaurant – pasta and seafood dishes
- Bahama Breeze – Caribbean style dishes
- Benihana – American cuisine
Fort Lauderdale family hotels have visitors who return year after year to enjoy the same level of hospitality and amenities that make the holiday one of the best that those families could hope for. The region has a variety of attractions which will keep every tourist happy for the duration of his or her stay.« Hide