Biloxi, MS Pet Friendly Hotels
Sitting beside the shores of the Gulf Coast of Mississippi, the city of Biloxi has been a popular holiday location for many years. Here you will find sandy beaches along with calm waters which are ideal for deep-sea fishing or jet skiing. You can find many pet-friendly hotels in Biloxi, and having endured heavy damage throughout Hurricane Katrina, this city is bouncing back. ... Read more »
Top 5 Things to Do in Biloxi
There are many things to do if you are staying in a Biloxi pet-friendly hotel. The resorts and casinos are back in action, providing championship golf as well as live entertainment.
- Get to know this city at the Biloxi Visitors Centre
- Have a wander round the Ohr-O’Keefe Museum, which is dedicated to the pottery and life of George Ohr, the Mad Potter of Biloxi
- Take a boat ride out to Ship Island
- Take a self-guided tour around Beauvoir
- Take a tour of the Biloxi Lighthouse, the only lighthouse in the world which is situated in the middle of a four-lane highway
Dining is a major part of Southern culture, and a lot of what the people of Biloxi do is based around food.
Biloxi Cheap Eats
- Carnaval de Brasil, Bayview Ave
- Thirty-two, Bayview Ave
- Mary Mahoney’s Old French House, Rue Magnolia
- Back bay Buffet, IP Casino
It doesn’t matter if you are searching for an adventure-filled holiday or a relaxing weekend getaway, Biloxi has many pet-friendly hotels to suit all requirements.« Hide