Atlantic City, NJ Pet Friendly Hotels
If you are looking for comfortable, affordable accommodations that offer plenty of convenience then look no further than the pet-friendly hotels in Atlantic City. The Rex Motel Egg Harbor Township and the Ramada West Atlantic City are amongst the pet-friendly hotels that Atlantic City has to offer. ... Read more »
Top 5 Atlantic City Activities
If you fancy trying your luck on slot machines, then Atlantic City is the place to be. Away from your animal-friendly hotel, you will discover that the city is a gambler’s paradise. But there is more to the “Gambling Capital of the East Coast” than just casinos. Check out these other attractions.
- Enjoy a fascinating day at Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Museum.
- Take a break from the city’s casinos and explore the sights and beach on the famed Boardwalk.
- Take a stroll and relish the amusements on Steel Pier.
- Explore Atlantic City’s past at the Atlantic City Historical Museum.
- Go shopping at the Pier at Caesars, a unique shopping centre.
Whether you are looking for somewhere to enjoy a selection of seafood or a cosy restaurant offering Italian or Mexican cuisine, Atlantic City offers something to suit everyone’s tastes. Check out these Atlantic City dining options.
Atlantic City Restaurants
- Ventura’s Greenhouse Restaurant
- Angelo’s Fairmount Tavern
Whether it is a day of trying your luck in one of the city’s many casinos or a relaxing stroll along the beach, there are experiences and pet-friendly hotels in Atlantic City for everyone to enjoy.« Hide