Stratford Upon Avon Family Friendly Hotels
In the English county of Warwickshire, Stratford-upon-Avon really is dominated by one name: William Shakespeare. Arguably the world’s greatest playwright, Shakespeare’s legacy is everywhere in this attractive market town. Stratford-upon-Avon is well served with family hotels to cope with the large volumes of tourists who descend upon its pretty, historic streets in the summer months. ... Read more »
Top 5 Family Stratford-upon-Avon Activities
Beyond the legacy of the Bard, Stratford-upon-Avon’s open countryside has castles and cafes to keep the family satisfied.
- Watch a Royal Shakespeare Company performance for the ultimate in theatre.
- Visit Shakespeare’s birthplace, the historic tudor house where it all began.
- Stratford Butterfly Farm is a perfect venue for younger children.
- Take a cruise down the River Avon to see England’s green, pleasant land.
- Treat the family to a luxury stay at Ettington Park Hotel.
From smart country hotels to classic tearooms, Stratford-upon-Avon has many family-friendly places to eat.
Stratford-upon-Avon Family Restaurants
- Oppo for hearty international dishes in 16th-century splendour
- Arrow Mill Hotel & Restaurant for elegant dining in a lovely family hotel
- Box Brownie Coffee for indulgent cakes
- Edward Moon’s for classic English food with a twist
- Authentic Italian food, welcoming atmosphere and great service at Il Moro
Set within Warwickshire’s glorious countryside and steeped in history, Stratford-upon-Avon offers wonderful family hotels and experiences.« Hide