Manchester Budget Hotels
Manchester is among the most lively and dynamic locations within Europe. There is a multitude of budget hotels in Manchester, ranging from the impressive Britannia Hotel to the modern Mercure Manchester Piccadilly. ... Read more »
Top 5 Budget Manchester Activities
Guests at Manchester's budget hotels are able to enjoy many of the activities that the city of Manchester has to offer, including:
- The Manchester Art Gallery attracts visitors using its huge variety of fine art and collectibles that come from all over the world.
- Grab your crucial designer apparel in Harvey Nichols based in Exchange Square.
- Relax in one of the city’s two biggest parks: Wythenshawe Park in the south and Heaton Park in the north.
- Listen to cutting-edge music at the Roadhouse and big names at the huge MEN Arena, the Apollo and the Academy.
- Look across the rooftops from the Manchester Wheel and view the city’s dramatic change at a glance.
Manchester provides culinary delights across a range of cultures. Listed below are just a few of the many dining options that this city has to offer:
Manchester Cheap Eats
- The Rice Bowl, Manchester City Centre
- Bistro West 156, West Didsbury
- Sapporo Teppanyaki, Castlefield
- Try Thai, Faulkner Street
- Pinchjo’s, West Didsbury
Whether you are staying here for a business trip or a family break, Manchester has many budget hotels to suit your requirements.« Hide