Liverpool Budget Hotels
Liverpool is among the most renowned cities in the world, mainly due to the success of The Beatles, who grew to become worldwide megastars during the 1960s. There are numerous budget hotels in Liverpool city centre, offering a central foundation for exploring the city. ... Read more »
Top 5 Liverpool Budget Activities
If you don’t want to venture very far from your Liverpool budget hotel, there is still a lot to see and do around the centre of town.
- From the Mersey Ferry, catch views of Liverpool’s spectacular waterfront ruled by the Royal Liver Building.
- The Merseyside Maritime Museum and Tate Liverpool are situated within the renovated Albert dock, just to the south.
- Take a look around the designer-label shops in the Met Quarter on Whitechapel or have a wander up Bold Street to look at quality one-off fashion shops.
- Visit the waterfront to unwind within the open space of the Pier Head Piazza.
- Return to the 196’s at the Beatles Story museum in Albert Dock, as well as the Cavern Club situated within Mathew Street.
The city centre of Liverpool provides a number of culinary treats. Be sure to visit the best, including:
Liverpool Cheap Eats
- Etsu Japanese Restaurant, The Strand
- Spire, Church Road
- Little Pizza Kitchen, Waterloo
- Side Door Bistro, Hope Street
- The New Orchid Garden, Eaton Road
With a warm welcome and the buzz of a rejuvenated city, Liverpool has many budget hotels for everyone to enjoy.« Hide