Liverpool Family Friendly Hotels
Vying with Manchester to be England’s greatest Northern city is Liverpool. Located in the northwest, and so much more than simply the birthplace of the Beatles, modern Liverpool has undergone a dynamic regeneration, with its docks, waterfront cafes, galleries and museums now taking centre stage in this revamped city. Family-friendly Liverpool offers great hotels and attractions, including its world-famous football clubs (yes, there is more than one team in Liverpool). ... Read more »
Top 5 Family Liverpool Activities
Liverpool was the European Capital of Culture in 2008, and it is not about to let its crown slip now.
- Take the ferry across the Mersey and gaze at the Wirral.
- Head to Albert Dock to see the modern art in the Tate Gallery.
- Take a magical mystery tour around the Beatles Story, with its replica Cavern Club.
- Visit Anfield or Goodison Park, depending on your red or blue leanings.
- Walker Art Gallery houses a fine collection of Victorian art.
Thankfully, there is more to Liverpool eating than ‘scouse’ stew; check out these family-friendly venues:
Liverpool Family Restaurants
- Beneath the famous Everyman theatre is the slap-up grub of the Everyman Bistro
- Little Pizza Kitchen offers cheap Italian food and a family atmosphere
- Incredible food and value at Etsu Japanese Restaurant
- Fine dining at Crompton’s in the Britannia Adelphi Hotel
- Outstanding cuisine at the London Carriage Works in Hope St Hotel
Cosmopolitan and thriving Liverpool offers an excellent cultural experience, with great family hotels.« Hide