Leeds Family Friendly Hotels
Many of the city of Leeds’ best attractions are free, so a day out with the family need not cost a fortune. Visitors from all over the world come to family hotels in Leeds to experience its year-round festivals or to savour its world-class shopping venues. ... Read more »
Top 5 Family Leeds Attractions
There is never a dull moment in this historic city for holidaymakers at the family guesthouses in Leeds.
- Experience all the flora and fauna of a tropical island paradise, complete with waterfalls and rainforest, at Roundhay Tropical World,
- Joust with the family at the Royal Armouries Museum, a favourite exhibition filled with historic weaponry,
- A free tour of the Leeds City Museum will bring your family up to date with medieval and industrial history,
- Leeds Plaza Shopping Centre is a venue where shoulders can be rubbed with the rich and famous of Europe and the world,
- Observe the inspiring architecture of the famed Victoria Quarter in Leeds.
Family Restaurants in Leeds
- Frank & Benny’s
- Aagrah, BBC Building, Leeds
- Bibis Italianissimno
- Georgetown Restaurant
- Las Iguanas
Jousting and shopping will certainly work up a decent appetite, so be sure to locate these nearby family venues.
Guests staying in convenient family hotels in Leeds, such as the Park Plaza Leeds, will find that there is always something interesting for the family to share in the city.« Hide