Edinburgh Budget Hotels
Budget hotels in Edinburgh tend to be at their busiest during the main tourist season from April to September. They are especially popular at the New Year (Hogmanay) and during the festival season in August. ... Read more »
Top 5 Edinburgh Budget Activities
All of the Edinburgh budget hotels are superbly positioned for the shops as well as the city centre, and you do not need to travel far to enjoy the attractions that this city has to offer:
- Visit The Old Town, which echoes with medieval history as it stretches down the Royal Mile, from the superb Edinburgh Castle toward the Queen’s dwelling at the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
- Decide for yourself when it comes to the controversial Scottish Parliament Building, which has earned several architectural awards and become a famous Edinburgh landmark.
- Check out Jenners, an Edinburgh establishment, and one of Harvey Nichols' main rivals within the city.
- If the sun is shining, see the sights from the 250m hill of Arthur’s Seat.
- Enjoy one of the concerts at the Usher Hall or large musicals at the Edinburgh Playhouse.
Edinburgh is abundant with upmarket Scottish restaurants that maximize local ingredients, such as beef and venison.
Edinburgh Cheap Eats
- Kismot, St. Leonards Street
- Café Cassis, Newington
- Water of Leith Café Bistro, Coburg Street
- Number One, The Balmoral Hotel
- Leven’s, Leven Street
Edinburgh has many budget hotels, and anywhere you go, you are able to go on foot. It is no wonder people enjoy visiting Edinburgh over and over.« Hide