Cardiff Family Friendly Hotels
Cardiff is well on its way to becoming a top-rated destination for UK-based family holidays. Family hotels in Cardiff, such as the Hilton Hotel, are all located close to the heart of downtown. They are within easy walking distance of family-orientated entertainment that is suitable for adults and children of all ages. ... Read more »
Top 5 Family Cardiff Attractions
No matter how diverse your family’s interests are, when you stay in one of the many family guesthouses in Cardiff, everyone's needs will be met.
- Score a strike with the kids while bowling at the AMF Hollywood Bowl Cardiff.
- Explore the 160 fascinating exhibits in Techniques.
- The Huntfun Cardiff Treasure Hunt is a truly innovative way to explore.
- The oldest family-orientated residence in Cardiff and the most fun to visit is undoubtedly Cardiff Castle.
- If you want to relax and chill out while the kids run themselves ragged, spend the day at Parc and don’t worry about the weather, because it has both indoor and outdoor areas.
Family Dining in Cardiff
The restaurateurs of Cardiff have come up with delicious dining options for families, and most venues have menus to tempt the fussiest of eaters.
- Ask Cardiff
- Bella Italia High Street
- Cafe Rouge
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen
- Las Iguanas
A few days spent at a lively family hotel in Cardiff will leave you with a host of happy family memories.« Hide