Cambridge (UK) Family Friendly Hotels
Family hotels in Cambridge, UK, will be found surrounded by the spires of Cambridge University, one of the oldest seats of learning in Europe. Some of the most featured attractions of this enchanting city of Cambridge are the parks and gardens that lie beside the River Cam. ... Read more »
Top 5 Family Cambridge, UK, Attractions
Whether floating downstream in a punt or enjoying a cool walk through the hallowed halls, every family member will experience a moment to remember in Cambridge.
- Hire your own punt or hire a river guide to pole for you from Scudmore’s Punting Company.
- Tour the streets and landmark buildings in Cambridge, following clues provided on a Huntfun Treasure Trail map.
- Wandlebury Country Park offers all the fun of a natural adventure playground.
- Cambridge Museum of Technology tells the story of power and how it has been harnessed through the ages.
- There are lots of clever dinosaurs for the family to see at Sedgewick Museum.
The University of Cambridge has long provided food for the minds of great scholars such as Darwin and Hawkins. A different kind of sustenance is readily available, as local restaurateurs provide great food for the residents of family guesthouses in Cambridge.
Family Dining in Cambridge, UK
Study the menus of these traditional venues:
- Michael House Cafe
- The Missing Sock
- Brasserie Gerard
Soak up wisdom along with the fresh air when you stay in a charming family hotel in Cambridge, UK.« Hide