Brighton Pet Friendly Hotels
If you cannot bear to leave your furry friend at home when you go on holiday, then a pet friendly hotel in Brighton is the answer. ... Read more »
Once you and your pet have checked out the amenities in your pet loving hotel, head out to explore some of the highlights in Brighton.
Top 5 Pet Friendly Brighton Activities
- Walk on one of the many beaches in Brighton – open to dogs at certain times of the year.
- Fancy green space instead? Try one of the many local parks.
- Indulge your fourp-legged friend with a doggy tea party at Metrodeco in a 1930s setting.
- Book your dog for a photo shoot with a local company that specialises in photographing dogs.
- Hire a bike and take your pet for a ride if he/she is small, or if they are bigger get them to run alongside.
If you have worked up an appetite try one of these friendly places where your pet will enjoy a treat too.
Brighton Pet Friendly Cafes/Restaurants
- Greys Restaurant and Pub
- Market Inn
- Misty’s Cafe Bar
- Redroaster Coffee House
Brighten up everyone’s holiday in animal loving hotels in Brighton, which cater for every taste.
From the Regency style of the Royal Albion to the seafront location of the Hilton Metropole, pet friendly hotels in Brighton offer a great base from which to explore.« Hide