Belfast Family Friendly Hotels
From its humble beginnings as a small coastal hamlet at the mouth of the River Lagan, Belfast has grown to become a vibrant and cosmopolitan city. Many of the family hotels in Belfast are conveniently located. ... Read more »
Top 5 Family Belfast Activities
Within the city centre, there is plenty of entertainment for all family members to savour and enjoy.
- The Dundonald International Ice Bowl is a cool place for ice skating and extreme bowling.
- Whowhatwherewhywhy, the 5W's interactive discovery centre.
- Follow a Belfast City Mystery Treasure Trail to have fun exploring the city.
- A day out at Belfast Zoo is a winner for the whole family.
- Cave Hill has the Belfast Castle and an adventure playground to entertain the whole family.
Each of the quarters has its own distinct personality and heritage, as well as its fair share of family guesthouses in Belfast.
There is no shortage of family-oriented eateries in Belfast, especially on the waterfront, and restaurateurs pride themselves on the diversity of their menus and fresh, locally sourced produce. Belfast provides some of the best fish and chips in Ireland.
Family Dining in Belfast
- Brights Restaurant
- Diane’s at Queens
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Belfast
- China Buffet King
- Darcy’s Restaurant
- 2 Taps
If you stay in a hospitable family hotel in Belfast, your family will benefit from the warm welcome and maybe a touch of Irish good fortune as well.« Hide