- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
The Westin Europa & Regina Venice5 Stars
2159 San Marco Venice 30124
The Europa Regina is thirty minutes from the airport and following a short vaporetti ride, a four minute walk from the San Marco pier. Nearby the Galleria dell'Accademia and the Palazzo Ducale are popular attractions.
Rooms and suites at the Europa Regina are well appointed and comfortable with views over the Grand Canal, courtyard, or lagoon. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, air conditioning, safe and luxurious bathroom.
The La Cusina restaurant serves a wide variety of regional and local dishes in a Venetian salon setting. The Bar Tiepolo and terrace also serves light meals and snacks.
The Westin Europa Regina is a high quality and professional hotel in a panoramic position, with easy access to Venice Island, Murano and Burano. Hotel facilities include private transfers, fitness facilities, private beach with water sports and golf, wireless Internet access, bar and in room spa treatments. The hotel also offers a concierge to arrange restaurant and theatre reservations.
- NOTE: A tax has been imposed by the city for stays beginning 1 October 2012, and will be collected directly at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 1 to EUR 5 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration, depends on the star rating of hotel and the season of travel. This tax does not apply from the 6th consecutive night of stay onwards, to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For additional details on this tax please check with the hotel property at check-in.
- 2 km to the Train Station (Santa Lucia)
- 12 km to the International Airport (Marco Polo)
- Baby Sitting Service
- Room Service
- Banquet Facilities
- Conference Facilities
- Safe Deposit Box
- Bar / Lounge
- Laundry Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Modem / Data Port Connection
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Internet Access
- Ensuite / Private Bathroom
- Mini Bar
The Westin Europa & Regina Venice Guest Reviews (13)
We must have had the best view from our first floor balcony over the Grand Canal in the whole of Venice. Just stunning. Hotelclub advertised it as an extraordinary view and we were not disappointed.
Anonymous wrote on October 4, 2010
Very satisfied with the hotel, service and facilities. Walking distance from San Marco, this hotel provided all my expectations from a Hotel in Venice at a reasonable price.
Anonymous wrote on November 9, 2007
A classy hotel with an excellent service.
Timotheus Tjahjono wrote on October 22, 2007
The location on the Waterfront means that breakfast on the terrace is a wonderful experience.
Anonymous wrote on October 3, 2007
The service and friendlyness of the staff was excellent
David Page wrote on September 26, 2007
Other Recommended Hotels
|Principe Hotel Venice||4 Stars|
|Gardena Hotel Venice||3 Stars|
|Bauer Hotel Venice||5 Stars|
|Locanda La Corte Hotel Venice||3 Stars|
|BEST WESTERN Hotel Olimpia Venice||3 Stars|
|Bauer IL Palazzo Hotel Venice||5 Stars|
|Luna Baglioni Hotel Venice||5 Stars|
|Metropole Hotel Venice||5 Stars|
|Danieli Hotel Venice||5 Stars|
|Hotel Excelsior Venice Lido||5 Stars|