- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
The New Esplanade Hotel Perth3.5 Stars
18 The Esplanade Perth WA 6000
The New Esplanade Hotel is set in the heart of downtown Perth, near Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre. While on holiday, vacationers can watch shows at His Majesty's Theatre and Perth Concert Hall or see football games at Patersons Stadium and cricket matches at WACA Ground.
Each of the comfortably furnished rooms is equipped with air conditioning, LCD TV, refrigerator, coffee- and tea-making facilities, mini bar, hairdryer and en suite bathroom. Some units have river views or kitchenette.
A restaurant is not available at The New Esplanade Perth but guests can sample local specialties and international cuisines at the numerous bistros, cafes and restaurants nearby.
The New Esplanade Hotel Perth provides added conveniences such as wireless Internet access in the lobby, secured parking (fees apply), 24-hour reception, and ironing, laundry and dry cleaning services. Patrons head out to the shopping districts during free time.
- NOTE: Parking fee is $30 AUD per day.
- 12 km to the airport (Perth)
- Payment Policy: Payment by credit card for the full outstanding amount will be required on arrival. If you depart before your scheduled departure date, you will receive a refund to your credit card for any remaining night's payment. You may pay cash on arrival for the total accommodation however the hotel requires to "sight" and take an impression of your valid credit card on arrival for the bond. The hotel does not accept cash bonds, or 3rd party credit cards. You will not be checked in without a valid credit..
- Conference Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Faxing Facilities
- Laundry Services
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Lift / Elevator
- Parking Facilities (At Cost)
- Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen TV
- Microwave Oven
- Wireless Internet Access
- Colour TV
- Mini Bar
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Ensuite / Private Bathroom
- Iron / Ironing Board
The New Esplanade Hotel Perth Guest Reviews (155)
NEEDS A MAKE OVER. THE HOTEL IS IN TERRIBLE SHAPE.
TIGER wrote on June 21, 2012
In a wrong - awful. The check-in clerk did not know how to operate his computer system. The check-out clerk "forgot" to credit my deposit. The room was dimly lit and dirty. The airconditioning system blew hot air only regardless of temperature setting. The restaurant was closed. Basically it was camping in a box rather than a tent. AVOID
Robin wrote on May 31, 2012
Not a very appealing hotel and did not enjoy the carpark view! Room was noisy in the evening due to the carpark.
GC travellers wrote on March 24, 2012
ya its good value room. not good as those big hotels.But cant get anywhare for that price
Hukahang wrote on March 22, 2012
Parking costs $30 per day $50 deposit taken for 4 days from credit card and still dont know if it has been replaced yet find out when i get home Find some other hotel that offers free parking and pay a bit more for your room
Charlie1969 wrote on December 28, 2011
See all reviews
Other Recommended Hotels
|Seashells Serviced Apartments Scarborough||4.5 Stars|
|Kings Perth Hotel||3.5 Stars|
|Mont Clare Boutique Apartments Perth||4.5 Stars|
|Assured Ascot Quays Apartment Hotel Perth||4.5 Stars|
|Sullivans Hotel Perth||3.5 Stars|
|Metro Hotel Perth||3.5 Stars|
|Quest Harbour Village Perth||3.5 Stars|
|Goodearth Hotel Perth||3.5 Stars|
|Criterion Hotel Perth||3.5 Stars|