- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
The New Esplanade Hotel Perth3.5 Stars
18 The Esplanade Perth WA 6000
Located at 18 The Esplanade in the city of Perth, New Esplanade Hotel is within walking distance to the entertainment and business spots. Places of interest such as Swan Bells and Government House are nearby.
Hotel New Esplanade has 48 rooms with amenities like mini bar, radio and telephone.
Several restaurants are available Nearby where guests can enjoy a wide variety of local and international cuisines.
Guests at The New Esplanade Hotel Perth can visit the main ferry terminal in Perth, the lively Barrack Street Jetty. They can visit Town Hall, a well-known tourist spot close by.
- 12 km to the airport (Perth)
- Payment Policy: Payment by credit card for the full outstanding amount will be required on arrival. If you depart before your scheduled departure date, you will receive a refund to your credit card for any remaining night's payment. You may pay cash on arrival for the total accommodation however the hotel requires to "sight" and take an impression of your valid credit card on arrival for the bond. The hotel does not accept cash bonds, or 3rd party credit cards. You will not be checked in without a valid credit. .
- Conference Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Faxing Facilities
- Laundry Services
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Lift / Elevator
- Parking Facilities (At Cost)
- Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen TV
- Microwave Oven
- Wireless Internet Access
- Colour TV
- Mini Bar
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Ensuite / Private Bathroom
- Iron / Ironing Board
The New Esplanade Hotel Perth Guest Reviews (155)
NEEDS A MAKE OVER. THE HOTEL IS IN TERRIBLE SHAPE.
TIGER wrote on June 21, 2012
In a wrong - awful. The check-in clerk did not know how to operate his computer system. The check-out clerk "forgot" to credit my deposit. The room was dimly lit and dirty. The airconditioning system blew hot air only regardless of temperature setting. The restaurant was closed. Basically it was camping in a box rather than a tent. AVOID
Robin wrote on May 31, 2012
Not a very appealing hotel and did not enjoy the carpark view! Room was noisy in the evening due to the carpark.
GC travellers wrote on March 24, 2012
ya its good value room. not good as those big hotels.But cant get anywhare for that price
Hukahang wrote on March 22, 2012
Parking costs $30 per day $50 deposit taken for 4 days from credit card and still dont know if it has been replaced yet find out when i get home Find some other hotel that offers free parking and pay a bit more for your room
Charlie1969 wrote on December 28, 2011
See all reviews
Other Recommended Hotels
|Seashells Serviced Apartments Scarborough||4.5 Stars|
|Kings Perth Hotel||3.5 Stars|
|Mont Clare Boutique Apartments Perth||4.5 Stars|
|Assured Ascot Quays Apartment Hotel Perth||4.5 Stars|
|Metro Hotel Perth||3.5 Stars|
|Sullivans Hotel Perth||3.5 Stars|
|Goodearth Hotel Perth||3.5 Stars|
|Criterion Hotel Perth||3.5 Stars|
|ibis Styles Perth (previously all seasons)||3.5 Stars|