- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
Terrigal Sails Serviced Apartments4 Stars
6 Maroomba Road Terrigal NSW 2260
Terrigal Sails Apartments is situated on Maroomba Road in central Terrigal, close to bars and boutique specialty stores in the area. Holidaymakers can engage in water recreations at Terrigal Lagoon and Avoca Lake.
Each of the spacious and bright studios and one-bedroom apartments comes outfitted with kitchenette, Wi-Fi access, cable flat-screen LCD TV and DVD player. Corner spa is available in some units.
Guests at Apartments Terrigal Sails can prepare simple meals in the kitchenette or enjoy cookouts at the outdoor barbecue area. Proceed to restaurants and cafes within the vicinity to try local specialties.
The smoke-free Terrigal Sails Serviced Apartments offers parking and laundry services for a more convenient stay. Tour desk is also available on site. In addition to enjoying Hinterland views, patrons can also splurge at Erina Fair Shopping Center, five kilometres away from the aparthotel.
- NOTE: This hotel has a strict 'No Party Policy'. Any violation may result in eviction from the property and addt'l fees will be charged. Only registered guests are allowed in rooms after 9.30pm.
- An AUD$50 call-out fee is charged for all lock out calls, fire alarm set off and noise complaints.
- The hotel reserves the right to decline bookings from School Leavers during November and Schoolies period. School Leavers Event participants will be declined of room and will not receive refunds. Guests must be over 21yrs old and will be required to show ID. Exception applies to children with parent/guardian.
- Check in is 2PM and check out is 10AM. Reception hours: Mon-Thurs 8AM-6PM, Fri 8AM-8PM, Sat&Sun 9AM-3PM. Please contact the reception for late check in. Guests need to provide a mobile number where messages can be sent like the Night Safe code at the reception. The safe will contain keys in an envelope with the guest name and room info.
- Barbecue Area
- Laundry Facilities
- Parking Facilities
- Internet Access - High Speed
- Laundry Services
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Lift / Elevator
- Air Conditioning
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Modem / Data Port Connection
- Ensuite / Private Bathroom
- Microwave Oven
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
Terrigal Sails Serviced Apartments Guest Reviews (8)
Friendly staff. Nice clean well appointed room close to beach and shops.
Vivienne Howe wrote on October 30, 2009
Under going a painting refurbishment during our stay. For an extended stay no storage shelves in bathroom.
Anonymous wrote on October 4, 2009
Built above the old Catholic Church site, we felt the holiness of the space. Having a young child, we were frightened of his falling on the hard ceramic tiles.
Anonymous wrote on August 18, 2009
I have been before , it was much nicer than now, the room was clean , my expectation was not reached. This time .
Anonymous wrote on May 1, 2009
excellent location,friendly staff, will stay there again
Anonymous wrote on August 22, 2008
Other Recommended Hotels
|Best Western Gosford Motor Inn||3.5 Stars|
|Best Western Bridge View Motel Gorokan||3.5 Stars|
|Mantra Ettalong Beach Central Coast||4 Stars|
|Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast Hotel||4.5 Stars|
|Cardiff Executive Apartments||4 Stars|
|Ocean Beach Resort Umina Beach||4 Stars|
|Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance||4 Stars|
|Country Comfort Terrigal||3.5 Stars|
Overall Guest Rating
Terrigal Sails Serviced Apartments Guest Reviews
4 out of 5
Friendly staff. Nice clean well appointed room close to beach and shops.Review by: Vivienne Howe
Date stayed October 30, 2009
3.8 out of 5
Under going a painting refurbishment during our stay. For an extended stay no storage shelves in bathroom.Review by: Anonymous
Date stayed October 4, 2009
3.2 out of 5
Built above the old Catholic Church site, we felt the holiness of the space. Having a young child, we were frightened of his falling on the hard ceramic tiles.Review by: Anonymous
Date stayed August 18, 2009
3.4 out of 5
I have been before , it was much nicer than now, the room was clean , my expectation was not reached. This time .Review by: Anonymous
Date stayed May 1, 2009
4.4 out of 5
excellent location,friendly staff, will stay there againReview by: Anonymous
Date stayed August 22, 2008
4.8 out of 5
Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was great and so were the roomsReview by: Anonymous
Date stayed February 21, 2006
4 out of 5
Nice and clean, staff friendly. Pity no pool but otherwise ok. Restaurants close walking distance. Directions very straightforward to location of apartments.Review by: Anonymous
Date stayed March 23, 2005
4.8 out of 5
Fantastic location! Lovely big room. We only stayed 1 night but we'll definitely be back again.Review by: Anonymous
Date stayed December 16, 2004