- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong5 Stars
193 Prince Edward Road West Kowloon Hong Kong
Hotel Royal Plaza is situated near the Bird, Flower and Goldfish Markets in Hong Kong, atop the MTR Mongkok East Station. After watching sporting events at Mong Kok Stadium, holidaymakers shop at Temple Street Night Market.
All of the contemporary and spacious rooms and suites are appointed with Wi-Fi access, cable/satellite LCD TV, safe deposit box, tea maker, mini bar and hairdryer.
La - Scala restaurant at Royal Plaza Hotel serves mouth-watering varieties of international cuisine in an uncluttered dining area and open kitchen setting. Diners can also sample Cantonese dishes at Di King Heen or enjoy cocktails at Lion Rock.
For corporate and social events, Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong offers a Grand Ballroom for up to 500 people. Business centre, 24-hour concierge, currency exchange, airport shuttle, bus service to Tsim Sha Tsui, gym, laundry service and valet parking are also on offer. Guests can unwind in the pool, sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi on site.
- NOTICE:The hotel is currently undergoing the phase II renovation. During this period, some of our services and facilities may be unavoidably interrupted or affected, and noise disturbance may occur. The main lobby, health club and swimming pool are currently closed for refurbishment and are expected to reopen by the end of June, September and October, respectively. A new trendy reception area is now temporarily in use and a workout room with gymnasium facilities is currently available for guests until the reopening of the health club.
- NOTE:Take the Airport Express from Hong Kong International Airport to Kowloon Station. Free shuttle bus (K5) is available, taking passengers from Kowloon Station to Royal Plaza Hotel. Airport coach service is available at HK$160 per person. Tickets are available at counter B01 in Arrival Hall.< /li>
- Airport Transfer
- Bar / Lounge
- Disabled Facilities
- Internet Access - High Speed
- Laundry Facilities
- Spa / Wellness Centre
- Tour Desk
- Business Centre
- Conference Facilities
- Faxing Facilities
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Laundry Services
- Parking Facilities
- Room Service
- Secretarial Services
- Steam Room
- Banquet Facilities
- Child Care
- Currency Exchange Services
- Gym / Fitness Facilities
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool
- Lift / Elevator
- Photocopying Facilities
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shopping Arcade
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Air Conditioning
- Disabled Facilities
- Pay TV
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Ensuite / Private Bathroom
- Internet Access
- Mini Bar
- Pay-per-view Movies
- Wireless Internet Access
- Colour TV
- Flat Screen TV
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Modem / Data Port Connection
- Shaver in Bathroom
- Valet Service
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong Guest Reviews (281)
This is my second stay at the hotel and I can highly recommend this hotel to others. The hotel and shopping centre is undergoing a major renovation at the moment however the staff and hotel rooms are excellent. Very easy to catch the train to Shenzen - 30 mins away. Buffet breakfast/lunch/dinner highly recommended with discount for hotel guests. Enjoyed my stay.,
ANNE MICHELE wrote on January 15, 2013
I had booked a room with 2 large twin-beds. As I had checked-in alone, they had grant me a free-upgrade to an executive room. Such executive room was located at the highest floor level which come along with good attended room services. Room was spacious & comfortable having 1unit of super king-size bed. Hotel located besides a shopping mall & MTR station. Hotel also provided free shuttle service to TsimShatsui with its drop-off point located near Kowloon Hotel lobby entrance. Nevertheless, hotel room rates during peak festival period was rather expensive.
Wendy YBLim wrote on December 30, 2012
The room is OK, but there has noise because of the fitment of the building.
Anonymous wrote on December 24, 2012
Loved this hotel, staff were friendly and informative! I liked the fact that it was safe and comfortable for the children with floor access. Staying with children was made easy with the room size and comfortable beds. My only negative would be that at the time of our stay the pool was being renovated and so we were unable to utilise it but other than that we will stay again! Loved it!!!
Adventure Family wrote on December 20, 2012
Nice Hotel,, But noise after 9:00Am to 5:00PM, You can't stay in the room during this peroid, Because they under construction.
KKHH wrote on December 13, 2012
See all reviews
Other Recommended Hotels
|Rambler Garden Hotel Hong Kong||3 Stars|
|Novotel Citygate Hong Kong||4 Stars|
|Lanson Place Hotel Hong Kong||4.5 Stars|
|Acesite Knutsford Hotel Hong Kong||3.5 Stars|
|Silka Far East Hotel Hong Kong||3 Stars|
|JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong||5 Stars|
|The Mira Hotel Hong Kong||5 Stars|
|Harbour Grand Kowloon Hotel||5 Stars|
|Nikko Hotel Hong Kong||5 Stars|
|InterContinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong||5 Stars|