Porto Budget Hotels
Porto (Oporto) is dynamic and charismatic, offering much for the traveller to do. Porto has a fine range of clean and comfortable budget hotels and guesthouses. If you are travelling on a budget, the selection of affordable hotels in Porto offers no compromise on standards. ... Read more »
Top 5 Budget Porto Activities and Attractions
Some fun and fabulously free things to do whilst in Porto.
- Visit the beautiful harbour with its stunning views of the town and beyond.
- Head to the Medieval Quarter with brightly painted houses and narrow alleyways.
- Just walking through the streets will make you gasp at the awesome buildings and churches (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- The Church of San Francisco is beautiful inside and out.
- Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art has stunning gardens.
Porto restaurants provide a diverse range of food for visitors. You are sure to find something to tickle the palate without breaking the bank.
Porto Cheap Eats
- Restaurant Ze Bota is popular with locals and visitors alike
- Santa Maria Cafeteria offers inexpensive Portuguese food
- Aviz, frequented by the student set, is cheap and generous portions are served
- Pedro dos Frangos specialises in chicken dishes
- Cremosi has the best ice cream - ever
- Sea Front Cafes is good for meals, snacks or just a drink and has great views
Simply put, Porto budget hotels offer great value for a low price, providing the best quality for people travelling on a budget.« Hide