- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
Paradise Palms Panama City Beach2 Stars
12907 Front Beach Road Panama City Beach FL 32407
Paradise Palms is on Front Beach Road, near Clara Avenue in Panama City Beach. During free time, visitors can check out the exhibits at Museum of Man in the Sea or tee off at Hombre Golf Club.
The property has spacious and simply appointed rooms equipped with coffee maker, iron/ironing board, cable TV, hairdryer, alarm clock and balcony. Accessible rooms with microwave oven and mini refrigerator are also on offer.
Panama City Beach Paradise Palms does not have a restaurant on site but breakfast refreshments are available at the lobby daily. Visitors can stop by restaurants nearby for a taste of delicious seafood dishes and local cuisines.
Paradise Palms Panama City Beach provides Internet cafe for added convenience. Vacationers can unwind in the Tiki Area on site or enjoy outdoor activities at Raccoon River Campground, close by.
- NOTE: Hotel front desk will be open from 8 AM till midnight on 29 Oct 2012 to 1 Mar 2013. Outside these hours, phone calls will be forwarded to Days Inn Beach. Breakfast refreshments will be available from 8 AM until 10 AM at Paradise Lobby.
- One night room/tax deposit will be required on all reservations from 1 Mar to 15 Apr 2013, within 3 days of booking a reservation.
- Deposits for cancelled reservations 14 days before arrival date will be refunded. Cancelled reservations within 14 days of arrival date will forfeit 1 night room/tax as cancellation fee. If more than one night room/tax was deposited only 1 night room/tax will be lost and the rest will be refunded.
- Refundable cash security deposit of $200 is required upon check-in from 1 Mar to 15 Apr 2013. Deposit will be refunded at check-out. Breakfast refreshments will be available from 7AM to 10AM at the Paradise Lobby.
- Banquet Facilities
- Gym / Fitness Facilities
- Safe Deposit Box
- Conference Facilities
- Parking Facilities
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Disabled Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Modem / Data Port Connection
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
Paradise Palms Panama City Beach Guest Reviews (1)
The room was nice & clean. The only problem I had was I asked for a non-smoking room and ended up in a smoking room. Therefore I couldn't ENJOY sitting outside on the balcony due to the cigarette SMOKE coming from the guest in the next room. Both nights I stayed in this hotel the maid never put wash cloths in the bathroom ONLY Towels....
SHARON WILLIAMS wrote on February 12, 2009
Other Recommended Hotels
|Econo Lodge Panama City||2 Stars|
|Best Western Suites Panama City||3 Stars|
|Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach||2 Stars|
|Seahaven Beach Hotel Panama City||2 Stars|
|Boardwalk By Oaseas Resort Panama City||3 Stars|
|Howard Johnson Inn Panama City||2.5 Stars|
|Days Inn Panama City Beach||2.5 Stars|
|Comfort Inn & Conference Center Panama City||2 Stars|
|Boardwalk Beach Resort Convention Center & Hotel Panama||2 Stars|
|Days Inn 23rd Street Panama City||2 Stars|