Oslo Family Friendly Hotels
If Oslo was a guy, he’d be sporty and good-looking, always heading off to the hills to go skiing, hiking or cycling. Hanging out with him is a great way to tire out the kids and to feel truly invigorated, Norwegian-style. There are plenty of family hotels in Oslo to choose from, including elegant B&Bs in leafy neighbourhoods and high-rise luxury hotels in the city. ... Read more »
Top 5 Family Oslo Activities
You’ll need lots of energy when you stay at child-friendly hotels in Oslo. You may yearn for a long and lazy lunch or quiet time in the sauna, but your little vikings will want to conquer all the Oslo activities on offer.
- Try the ski jump simulator at the Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
- Hire bikes for a day and see breathtaking Norwegian views.
- Fend off marauding invaders at Akerhus Castle and Fortress.
- Take the hop-on/hop-off mini cruise round Oslo’s island attractions.
- See the Viking Ship Museum and the Kon-Tiki Museum.
Pickled herring and reindeer stew are not the only Norwegian delicacies you will encounter in the delightful restaurants and family hotels in Oslo. It pays to head away from the beaten path for affordable family meals.
Oslo Family Restaurants
- Noah’s Ark
- Cafe Hemma Hos
- Ruffino Ristorante Italiano
- De Fem Stuer
- Onkel Donald
Dig out your viking helmets and don’t take any prisoners when you check in to your family-friendly hotel in Oslo. Norway’s capital city will easily surrender to your command so you can enjoy its fascinating history, sporting pursuits and world-class museums.« Hide