Puerto Vallarta Pet Friendly Hotels
In this jewel of a city located on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, the pet-friendly hotels of Puerto Vallarta offer a pleasant ambience to guests and their pets, assisted by the stunning Sierra Madre Mountains and the beautiful Pacific Coast beaches. ... Read more »
There is no shortage of activities to be enjoyed by two- and four-legged guests.
5 Pet-Friendly Activities in Puerta Vallarta
- Stroll along the boardwalks of Vallarta Marina and ogle the luxury yachts tied alongside, or just enjoy the many waterfront venues.
- For a day of quiet reflection, the Church of Our Lady of Guadelupe, with its magnificent art and sculptures, provides a cool retreat.
- Playa de los Meurtos, despite its sinister name, is still one of the best beaches for pets to visit.
- Stroll along the Malecon and explore Old Vallarta, full of cobblestone streets and colonial charm.
- Gringo Gulch is a less touristy destination in Puerto Vallarta, but here you will see some of the loveliest houses and gardens and experience great views across the bay.
All the colour and flavour of the city are reflected in the many pet-friendly restaurants that line the beaches and streets of Puerta Vallarta.
Pet-Friendly Dining in Puerta Vallarta
- Planeta Vegetariano
- Cafe Roma
- Cheeky Monkey
- Victor’s Place
- Murphy’s Irish Pub
- Sea Monkey
Whether in the water, on the beach or halfway up the mountainside, you and your pet are sure to be enchanted by the unique, pet-friendly hotels in the vote-winning holiday destination of Puerto Vallarta.« Hide