Penang Budget Hotels
With its beautiful alluring beaches and laidback scene, it is easy to see why Penang is a dream destination for many people. Malaysia has almost become a mecca for travellers, which makes them willing to blow the budget to get there. However, this does not mean that you have to forgo fun activities and good food once there. ... Read more »
Top 5 Budget Penang Activities
The beauty of Penang is that you do not need to spend a vast amount of money to benefit from what the region has to offer, with activities available a stone’s throw from any budget hotel in Penang.
- Visit the Penang Museum and art gallery.
- Take a trip to one of several pristine beaches.
- Stroll through the Penang bazaar to see what local goods are on offer.
- Take advantage of the facilities at the value hotels in Penang, whether that means playing badminton or getting a beauty treatment.
- Take a sightseeing trip after a short drive downtown.
A variety of influences can be found in the food available from the street stalls and restaurants close to budget hotels in Penang, from Chinese to Malay to Indian.
Penang Cheap Eats
- Coco Island’s Traveller’s Corner
- Ecco Café
- Hawker Centres
- Red Garden Food Paradise
- Beach Blamket Babylon
It is easy to learn the lessons from staying in a value hotel in Penang, such as the YMCA, creating the ability to explore and eat well in Penang while spending little to no money.« Hide