Langkawi Pet Friendly Hotels
Visitors to the pet-friendly hotels of Langkawi, a cluster of islands in northwest Malaysia, will have the opportunity to experience some of the most beautiful beaches in Asia. ... Read more »
Langkawi has been seriously upgraded as a tourist destination and now has more to offer its pet-owning guests than just another day at the beach.
5 Pet-Friendly Attractions in Langkawi
- Walk with your pet along the pristine white sands of Tangung Rhu and get your toes wet in the azure waters.
- Make an early morning visit to the Rice Museum, it is free and you get to wriggle your toes in the mud of a real rice paddy.
- Take your pet on a hike through the forest from Gunung Raya to Lubuk Semilang and study the flora and fauna of Langkawi on the way.
- Relax in the sun on the beautiful sands of Pantai Tengah.
- On a walk to Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls, you and your pet will cross a rope bridge and an old oriental-style bridge; the views are spectacular.
The beachfront at Pantai Cenang has lots of diverse outdoor dining spots for guests who stay in the pet-friendly hotels of Langkawi.
Pet-Friendly Dining in Langkawi
- Nasi Kandar Tomato
- Fat Mum
- Laman Ria
- Orkid Ria Seafood Restaurant
- Wan Thai
Be sure to visit one of the excellent pet-friendly hotels in Langkawi and sample some of the best that Malaysia has to offer.« Hide